Safety First has failed

This obsession with 'Safe Spaces' has failed our society. Out of it emerged a Militant Nihlism; Hell-Bent on stamping toes.

We need to restore the Position of the Father, in a Family, and the concept of Respect.

When I was younger, I resented being smacked; by my Mum. And became passionate about banning Corporal Punishment. Now, on reflection, I see that it was the best thing to ever happen me. I was supposed to externalise, rather than internalise.

Parents
  • I do not believe that the role of a father is solely to discipline and chastise. Whether you choose to smack or not, good parenting is about so much more. Teaching children right from wrong, morals, respect, self-discipline, the value of hard work, charity, kindness, compassion, honesty, and most of all what it means to love and be loved. 

• I do not believe that the role of a father is solely to discipline and chastise. Whether you choose to smack or not, good parenting is about so much more. Teaching children right from wrong, morals, respect, self-discipline, the value of hard work, charity, kindness, compassion, honesty, and most of all what it means to love and be loved. 

Children
No Data