Deleted

Deleted

Parents
  • Please can someone delete this entire post and thread. I can't see how to do it and it's highly distressing that it's still here. Please can somebody help Disappointed

• Hi Deleted User

I'm so sorry you are feeling distressed. I don't know what this thread was actually about as you have deleted your post, and I'm afraid I have no idea how to delete a thread, but I understand why you want that and hopefully the community manager that Ben have you the details for can help.

I do hope that you will set up a new profile on here, even if you just read our posts and not contribute, it may help you feel that others are like you are.  But I hope one day you will feel ready to join our conversations again, even if just to post something on our "3 good things" thread.

Take care.

• Hi Deleted User

I'm so sorry you are feeling distressed. I don't know what this thread was actually about as you have deleted your post, and I'm afraid I have no idea how to delete a thread, but I understand why you want that and hopefully the community manager that Ben have you the details for can help.

I do hope that you will set up a new profile on here, even if you just read our posts and not contribute, it may help you feel that others are like you are.  But I hope one day you will feel ready to join our conversations again, even if just to post something on our "3 good things" thread.

Take care.

Children
No Data