Deleted

Deleted

Parents Reply Children
  • It's not dumb to be freaked out in this environment.  I find it very weird indeed.  I don't like it at all, but some of the people I have found here (equally weirded out btw) are too good to miss.

Good luck to you, whether hither or thither.

• It's a safe place here, there's lots of people who will have had exactly the same experience in some form on some online channel or even physical conversation.

You're not alone, it's a horrible feeling, but it's usually completely unjustified and you won't have done the damage you're worried you have.

I don't think anyone will judge you, being able to express yourself without being judged is something we all want and need, I'm sure I speak for everyone that I'd rather you didn't leave, I'd rather someone said what they think than  feel that they couldn't speak at all.

I know that you'll still be upset and shaking for a while, probably convinced that you've done or said something irreversible, but you haven't. when you feel calm again, consider staying and talking with us all about it, I'm sure we can all help. 

• I'm not leaving because of you, it's just I struggle use online forums without having panic attacks. I just can't judge them. I even ended up in A&E before. I'm physically shaking now, it's no-one's fault but my own. I know this can happen but I come back - less often than I used to, but sometimes I think I'll give them another go. It's very dumb.