Deleted

Deleted

Parents
  • You’re married - that seems like a pretty significant human connection to me (speaking as someone who has absolutely no one and very much wish I did)

• I didn't mean to offend anyone. I have deleted this post and my profile. I'm so sorry. 

• I dont think theres any reason to delete your profile. I dont think anyone was offended, just brought up the fact that TECHNICALLY you have human connection. You may just need less human connection and thats fine.

• If you feel very bad about an action you've taken try this:

Instead of running from it. counteract it with a new improved action.

We are all evolving and to linger over past failures is to deny ourselves

the chance to improve with new and more thoughtful actions.

• Dear DeletedUser,

Like the rest of us.....you struggle.....and you express yourself clearly and resonantly to me.  I hear you.

Feeling hopeless and demoralised is part of our reality.....but that is no reason to delete your profile here - in fact, it is quite the opposite!

The things that we struggle with, feel hopeless and demoralised about, varies - both in topic and intensity......but WE ALL HERE,   S  H  A  R  E   that challenge in the round.

I am supremely confident that Amerantin will not wish you to leave, based on your interpretation of what he was saying to you.  I think you have misunderstood the intent and feeling behind his response.

Anyway - I won't bang-on at you about this.  Your decision friend......but rest assured of two things, that I know to be a certainty = neither myself nor FH think that you need to feel bad about what you wrote, and nor to we think that the response is a good reason to leave.

We are here.  That has to be worth something when you are feeling as low as you are at the moment.  I HAVE BEEN THERE.  This place is better than that.

A bloke who cares.

Kind regards

Number.

• I feel hopeless and can't stop shaking. I shouldn't have posted

Reply Children
  • If you feel very bad about an action you've taken try this:

Instead of running from it. counteract it with a new improved action.

We are all evolving and to linger over past failures is to deny ourselves

the chance to improve with new and more thoughtful actions.