This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

White Supremacy Vs White Supremacist

People need to learn the difference between the two terms.

White supremacy is the belief that white people constitute a superior race and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other racial, ethnic, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability groups.

White supremacist is a person who believes that white people constitute a superior race and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other racial, ethnic, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, physical and mental disability groups.

So one is an ideology the other is the people who enforce it. The difference is how the word ends if it ends with a y, then the ideology is being talked about, if it ends with ist, then the people who enforce the ideology are being talked about. It’s the same terminology difference as with Christianity and Christian, Christianity is the mythology and Christian is the follower of the mythology.

Using the name of an ideology doesn’t not make BIPOC people racist towards white people. So if anyone thinks that, says more about you than the people using the correct terminology.

Parents
No Data
  • The thing I'm confused about, is that I never called you r*cist, and I don't know if others have called you that, but I was pointing out how bringing up topics about white supremacy and cis straight white males were demeaning to white people. However, you're actively said I was a bully for bullying you, and calling you things I never said about you. 

Children
No Data