This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

White Supremacy Vs White Supremacist

People need to learn the difference between the two terms.

White supremacy is the belief that white people constitute a superior race and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other racial, ethnic, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability groups.

White supremacist is a person who believes that white people constitute a superior race and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other racial, ethnic, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, physical and mental disability groups.

So one is an ideology the other is the people who enforce it. The difference is how the word ends if it ends with a y, then the ideology is being talked about, if it ends with ist, then the people who enforce the ideology are being talked about. It’s the same terminology difference as with Christianity and Christian, Christianity is the mythology and Christian is the follower of the mythology.

Using the name of an ideology doesn’t not make BIPOC people racist towards white people. So if anyone thinks that, says more about you than the people using the correct terminology.

Parents
  • So you're staying then? Not the final goodbye?

Are topics about white supremacy and oppression the kind of stuff you'd like to discuss here? Or do you want to talk about autism? Because I don't like seeing discrimination towards "cis straight white people" as much as I wouldn't like seeing discrimination of any other group of people. 

• So you're staying then? Not the final goodbye?

Are topics about white supremacy and oppression the kind of stuff you'd like to discuss here? Or do you want to talk about autism? Because I don't like seeing discrimination towards "cis straight white people" as much as I wouldn't like seeing discrimination of any other group of people. 

Children
  • So maybe you should stop discriminating against a BIPOC person for using the correct terminology for an ideology by not saying anymore because I will screenshot all this and blast it if I must because this is showing that BIPOC Autistic people aren’t safe here if they can’t use the correct terminology without being false accused of racism towards white people.

• Actually, you’re the one who is now discriminating against a BIPOC person because you want to continue to false accuse me of discrimination towards “cis straight white people” over terminology. So I’m not the problem you are cause in my post I said “cis straight white male supremacy ideology” so continuing to call me discriminatory for using the correct terminology actually makes you the one discriminating. Bye!