Those who like to write, tell me about what you are writing/working on.

I used to write too but my feelings towards it have changed and I'm kinda lost, both in writing and in general.

But if I were to describe what I liked to write, one of my projects was: a collection of 'scenes', focused on describing the sceneries and characters and having no plot.

I also used to write things inspired by Kafka (full of metaphors), but my most recent project has been a gay romance story (focused on one of the characters' autism, unmasking, accepting identity and struggling with apathy), I've developed the characters and have kinda settled on the style of writing for it (it's kinda poem like I think) but I definitely need to work on its world building more.

So in short, I like character writing and sceneries the most. 

Now let's hear about your projects! \(^o^)/

Parents
  • Your writing sounds intriguing, keep it and then if you decide to develop a plot you can continue on from your previous work.

I myself do a fair bit of writing. I have always enjoyed writing, more so now than ever that it can be done on a computer rather than by pen and paper. When I was younger I used to write letters to my aunts', and excitedly awaited their responses, also hand written. Nowadays the only post I receive is bills.

Of late I have been writing my memoirs, an autobiography if you will, which is I confess, somewhat peculiar as I am not famous or even remotely interesting however I am an old duffer now and I have seen many days and lived quite a few experiences and to be quite frank I don't want to die and leave this world with nothing of me. I have my family who will live on but I want to leave a bit of myself, in spirit if you will. Hence my memoirs. They won't be published of course but I do hope my future family members will look back on it and think of me from time to time. 

At my age there are more years behind me than I have in front so I wanted to get started on my writing sooner rather than later. It gives me a small comfort and some peace of mind doing this and it is a pleasant experience remembering my times as a boy.

• Your writing sounds intriguing, keep it and then if you decide to develop a plot you can continue on from your previous work.

I myself do a fair bit of writing. I have always enjoyed writing, more so now than ever that it can be done on a computer rather than by pen and paper. When I was younger I used to write letters to my aunts', and excitedly awaited their responses, also hand written. Nowadays the only post I receive is bills.

Of late I have been writing my memoirs, an autobiography if you will, which is I confess, somewhat peculiar as I am not famous or even remotely interesting however I am an old duffer now and I have seen many days and lived quite a few experiences and to be quite frank I don't want to die and leave this world with nothing of me. I have my family who will live on but I want to leave a bit of myself, in spirit if you will. Hence my memoirs. They won't be published of course but I do hope my future family members will look back on it and think of me from time to time. 

At my age there are more years behind me than I have in front so I wanted to get started on my writing sooner rather than later. It gives me a small comfort and some peace of mind doing this and it is a pleasant experience remembering my times as a boy.

Children