Hello SUNSHINE

.....come into my life

I thought it'd be nice,  as it's Easter Sunday and the clocks have changed to have a thread relating to all things sun.  A place where we can share art, photography, music, poetry and prose, ideas and tidbits, things which give us huge bursts or little rays.  

Here is a picture to start proceedings :

Here is a song which no-one will probably listen to:

https://youtu.be/mLyL6sqPs4Q?feature=shared

Hello Sunshine by Super Furry Animals

(Although we all would much rather have human generated creativity, i cant stop anyone posting AI generated work. ..please just state if it's AI! Thank you!)

Parents
  • Ancient Egyptian God of the Sun.

• The sun god Ra is the creator of the universe. Ra has every power that one can imagine in this universe and can make things become true simply by his will. This is what the ancient Egyptian sacred texts say about Ra's power for example liturgical hymns to the sun god from the temples, utterances from the afterlife literature that refer to him and also the myths to a lesser extent.

For any Egyptian fans who might have been interested. Blush 

Book of the Heavenly Cow explains a lot about Ra as well. 

Best wishes, 

Isadora.

• I did a paper in middle school on the Pharoh who changed up the Sun religion and moved the capitol. He was despised and adored at once.

Akhenaten, Amenhotep IV, (I think). He started a sort of cultural revolution around the worship of the sun. He tried to introduce the concept that the force within the sun was the creative driving force behind creation, an early form of monotheism.

He felt it was the power that drove the sun that spawned creation, nit the object itself. So like how we think today. Married his sister. He also began a school of art whereby form allowed for the diverse shapes human came in.

• I did a paper in middle school on the Pharoh who changed up the Sun religion and moved the capitol. He was despised and adored at once.

Akhenaten, Amenhotep IV, (I think). He started a sort of cultural revolution around the worship of the sun. He tried to introduce the concept that the force within the sun was the creative driving force behind creation, an early form of monotheism.

He felt it was the power that drove the sun that spawned creation, nit the object itself. So like how we think today. Married his sister. He also began a school of art whereby form allowed for the diverse shapes human came in.

Children
No Data