ASD Discords are priceless if you wanna a cheap laugh

I was reading through an ASD themed Discord, I usually read only without posting (you will understand why).

Somebody wrote: "I was checked for ASD but the results were non-inclusive". I replied: "Mate, it's non conclusive, not non-inclusive".

Twenty seconds later, I was banned because: "Correcting somebody is invalidating and triggering. BANNED!"

I laughed it off, and left.

Power corrupts, even that minuscule amount of power that comes from being a mod! There are few things in the world that I respect less than a Reddit/Discord mod.

• I used to be a regular member of a forum which ran for years and years but kept banning people for minor infractions. We all just kept coming back with new names and the regulars could quickly recognise each other by writing style. The mods never seemed to grasp what was going on.

After many years the forum was closed down and we all made final posts listing all the identities we had used.

• I'm banned for life from both Facebook and Twitter / X.

Facebook because, for reasons beyond my understanding, the word "Concrete" caused this. You now know as much as I do.

Twitter because I commentated a fight.

Funny ole world.