Accents!

Hiya. So I love copying different accents I just find it fun. I hear an accent and I’ll copy whatever that person has said. I live in Cheltenham now so there’s a whole range and of accents here and I just really enjoy copying them!! does anyone else do it? 

Parents
  • Yes I do this too! It's so much, I love copying voices of characters from films and animations I watch, and I'm pretty good at it too lol. My best is French accent. I'm really fluent in it. What's your best one you can do?

• To do probably Aussie or Somerset and my favourite one to hear is probably Irish followed by Scottish 

• My fave to hear is Irish as well. I've got an natural Somerset accent, though I don't really hear it much anymore. I like accents there's so really beautiful sounding ones.

• Trust me, Welsh men are impossibly handsome and very cute - and they are such sweethearts along with it - I’ve been travelling through Holyhead for 22 years and I’ve plenty of these adorable Welsh darlings here in Manchester 

• The Welsh accent is very warm, homely and sexy - cuddling up with a handsome Welsh hunk in a cottage in the middle of nowhere in Rural Wales sounds very appealing indeed - any Welsh men I’ve ever met have been total hotties 

• I tend to go for the guy next door type, possibly otters or bear cubs - I used to be into twinks, but it’s mainly twunks or jocks now, rather than actual bears, except perhaps muscle bears, as I do like a guy with muscles and a cute face, if he has a hot bod with nice abs, so much the better - ginger guys are really cute but I mainly go for blonds 

• I tend to go for the guy next door type, possibly otters or bear cubs - I used to be into twinks, but it’s mainly twunks or jocks now, rather than actual bears, except perhaps muscle bears, as I do like a guy with muscles and a cute face, if he has a hot bod with nice abs, so much the better - ginger guys are really cute but I mainly go for blonds 

Children
No Data