What book are you reading at the moment?

I just finished Libby and the Parisian Puzzle by Jo Clarke. I love this book! I first read it at school last year and I got my own copy of it last Xmas which was awesome and I've already read it over ten times now.

I love books and I love reading! Blush

Now I'm reading Vicky Angel by Jacqueline Wilson. I own a few of her other books and thought this one sounded good so I'm hoping it will be a great read. 

Fingers crossed.

If you have any book suggestions then pls let me know! I'm always looking for new books to read! Blush

Parents
  • I’m not reading any books atm but I was last reading a book about cannabis history etc. It was interesting. It was non biased (wasn’t pro cannabis or anti cannabis). It just described some of the facts on how it can cause schizophrenia etc yeh it was really interesting. 

• That does sound interesting. I think informative books like that can sometimes be a really interesting read, depending on what you find interesting. I have a few health and effects books, partially for fun and also for my studying at school.

• That does sound interesting. I think informative books like that can sometimes be a really interesting read, depending on what you find interesting. I have a few health and effects books, partially for fun and also for my studying at school.

Children
No Data