What book are you reading at the moment?

I just finished Libby and the Parisian Puzzle by Jo Clarke. I love this book! I first read it at school last year and I got my own copy of it last Xmas which was awesome and I've already read it over ten times now.

I love books and I love reading! Blush

Now I'm reading Vicky Angel by Jacqueline Wilson. I own a few of her other books and thought this one sounded good so I'm hoping it will be a great read. 

Fingers crossed.

If you have any book suggestions then pls let me know! I'm always looking for new books to read! Blush

Parents
  • I used to like reading Jacqueline Wilson books. Reading wild horses by sharon siamen and game changer by Tom palmer. Never to old for a teen and children books. I struggle with small text.

• I love Jacqueline Wilson's books! I'm probably getting a little too old for them now but I think so long as you enjoy them that's all that matters.
    Small txt in some books can be an issue for a lot of people. My mum struggles with that and uses a kindle now to increase the font size and that works for her.

• I like my kindle too, I read so much and I like being able to download as many books as I do.

I'm currently reading Crypt by Alice Roberts

• I like to read via audiobooks. I love being read to.

• I own a few books.. This is some of my physical collection....

But I own a lot of books on my Kindle as well. Which do you prefer? 

I like that on the Kindle the books can never wear. I hate having a book I love so much and it begins to deteriorate from the use.

Are you enjoying it so far? I haven't read that book before.

• I own a few books.. This is some of my physical collection....

But I own a lot of books on my Kindle as well. Which do you prefer? 

I like that on the Kindle the books can never wear. I hate having a book I love so much and it begins to deteriorate from the use.

Are you enjoying it so far? I haven't read that book before.

Children