Current video games/looking forward to any upcoming games

I'm really trying to get back into all my favourite hobbies as a bit of self care, gaming being one of them. 

I've been playing The Outer Worlds, Helldivers 2, and Enlisted recently, I'd love to know what everyone else is playing. Slight smile

Also, are there any upcoming games you are looking forward to?

I have a lengthy list of simulator games on my Steam wishlist, ranging from Autopsy Simulator all the way to Star Trucker! 

Parents
  • How is Outer Worlds? It's been on my list for ages.

I'm just finishing RedDeadRedemp2, was really excited to play but it's so annoying/boring.

I've got Metal Hellsinger to play next....looking forward to anything Half life related, Stalker 2, Clockwork Revolution. I will get Baldurs Gate 3 if it ever gets cheap enough....

• Are you a fan of Fallout: New Vegas?

If you played and enjoyed, you will very much get into Outer Worlds since it's another Obsidian game.

Story is good, characters are really interesting, especially companions. I think the only downside being it's level based, so a lot more loading screens, but if you can look past that or that sort of thing doesn't bother you then I would really recommend it!

I'm at least 15 hours in right now, but I like to take my time and explore every little bit of the world, all the side quests. :-)

I tried to play Red Dead but I really struggled to get into it, like you said, annoying/slow...

I picked up Metal Hellsinger recently, really good fun for just playing a game and not having to sue your brain lol. Good music too, but I'm biased since Trivium make an appearance. 

Half-Life 3 confirmed? Lol. :-)

Clockwork Revolution looks interesting, definitely getting BioShock vibes. BG3 is VERY fun, but got to be in the right headspace to play it since it's very intense and detailed. I just have too many games on the go right now I can't commit to my playthrough. 

• Yes! Really liked all the Fallout games, OW has just moved up the list...(finish all the side quests THEN the story :)

It would be great if you could import songs into MH...trying to play along to Slayer..

Loved all the Bioshocks.. waiting for the new Wolfenstein too.

I've played a lot of Valheim and Satisfactory but trying to satisfy my perfectionism makes it actually quite stressful!

• Yes! Really liked all the Fallout games, OW has just moved up the list...(finish all the side quests THEN the story :)

It would be great if you could import songs into MH...trying to play along to Slayer..

Loved all the Bioshocks.. waiting for the new Wolfenstein too.

I've played a lot of Valheim and Satisfactory but trying to satisfy my perfectionism makes it actually quite stressful!

Children
  • You will love it then! :-) OW2 also coming soon so have that to look forward to as well. 

Haha that would be great! I know they have started doing some DLCs of more mainstream stuff, they've done one of pop music to appeal wot people who don't like metal as much.

Same here, although never really got on with Wofenstein as much, the recent game I wasn't the biggest fan of. 

Loving your taste in games! Spent way too many hours on Valheim and Satisfactory, more recently V Rising. Satisfactory had me drawing up factory plans on pieces of paper to get everything organised!