What's your favourite movie?

The Italian Job for me Slight smile the original one I mean. Not only do I love Michael Caine in it, but also the Minis and the other classic cars as well as a solid brilliant plot for a movie! 

It's a classic and one of my favourite movies of all time. And also why I have such a deep love for classic Minis and why I bought one! Stuck out tongue On the DVD there's audio commentary which you can listen to while the movie plays, I highly recommend listening to it, it's really interesting to hear.

Parents
  • Interesting that Amelie is featured so often. Could it be that the character is possibly autistic? I have always seen it as an autism film given the very different view of life around her. My favorite film is Fear And loathing in Las Vegas as I love the sheer anarchy of trashing hotel rooms and the insanity of covering a bike race in the desert.  

• I absolutely love Amelie. She is obviously a bit different from the people around her, lives in her own world, spends a lot of time observing people and is just a thoroughly lovely character.

It’s easy to see why autistic people would like her.

I wish I could meet someone like her!

• Hello, I went to Paris to see the filming locations including the cafe but no sign of Amelie! I agree, it would be nice to meet someone like her. I lost count of how often I went back to the local art house cinema to see the film but I must have made a difference to paying the overheads. I could not ger her out of my mind, she was so nice.

• Hello, I went to Paris to see the filming locations including the cafe but no sign of Amelie! I agree, it would be nice to meet someone like her. I lost count of how often I went back to the local art house cinema to see the film but I must have made a difference to paying the overheads. I could not ger her out of my mind, she was so nice.

Children