What's your favourite movie?

The Italian Job for me Slight smile the original one I mean. Not only do I love Michael Caine in it, but also the Minis and the other classic cars as well as a solid brilliant plot for a movie! 

It's a classic and one of my favourite movies of all time. And also why I have such a deep love for classic Minis and why I bought one! Stuck out tongue On the DVD there's audio commentary which you can listen to while the movie plays, I highly recommend listening to it, it's really interesting to hear.

Parents
  • Interesting that Amelie is featured so often. Could it be that the character is possibly autistic? I have always seen it as an autism film given the very different view of life around her. My favorite film is Fear And loathing in Las Vegas as I love the sheer anarchy of trashing hotel rooms and the insanity of covering a bike race in the desert.  

• Interesting that Amelie is featured so often. Could it be that the character is possibly autistic? I have always seen it as an autism film given the very different view of life around her. My favorite film is Fear And loathing in Las Vegas as I love the sheer anarchy of trashing hotel rooms and the insanity of covering a bike race in the desert.  

Children
  • I absolutely love Amelie. She is obviously a bit different from the people around her, lives in her own world, spends a lot of time observing people and is just a thoroughly lovely character.

It’s easy to see why autistic people would like her.

I wish I could meet someone like her!

• Well, it's a great film ASD people can easily identify with. Being an outsider and all that. I'd say Amelie is clearly autistic, though! Not possibly. 

I'm surprised the Temple Grandin film hasn't featured more as that's life-affirming like Amelie. And Claire Danes is fantastic in it.