Fav time of year

Hi. I'm new to this site. I have autism and am really isolated, I rarely get out and have no friends, so I thought joining an autistic community would be a good step forward in to better things.

So what's your fav time of year? This is a good "ice breaker" conversation starter apparently. My fav time of year is spring. Everything is coming to life again and growing. The bees start to wake and buzz again. It's not too hot and there are some breathtaking sunsets and sunrises at this time of year.

Parents
  • I like the winter. It's darker and that's kinder to my eyes. I prefer the cooler weather and I love hearing the sound of the fallen leaves crunch as I walk.

• I like the winter as well but find it overwhelming because there's always a lot of people I think because of the approaching festive season.

I tend to stay inside during the winter months. I like the darkness though, and the cool air, feels nice on my skin when I go out.

• I like the winter as well but find it overwhelming because there's always a lot of people I think because of the approaching festive season.

I tend to stay inside during the winter months. I like the darkness though, and the cool air, feels nice on my skin when I go out.

Children
No Data