Oddly satisfying activities

Does anyone else find certain activities oddly satisfying? Or rather unexpectedly satisfying? And if so what are they?

Last night I found out you can clean the white soles of my converse shoes with nail Polish remover and it was so satisfying making them white again and seeing the difference. 

Parents
  • The things I find oddly satisfying is watching rain fall and hearing the sound of it. Also find going for walks and foraging through the woods behind my house satisfying, seeing things growing and wild, watching the wildlife... Brushing my hair... Probably the most satisfying thing I do because I like the feel and sound of my hair being brushed as the end result is always nice :) 

• The things I find oddly satisfying is watching rain fall and hearing the sound of it. Also find going for walks and foraging through the woods behind my house satisfying, seeing things growing and wild, watching the wildlife... Brushing my hair... Probably the most satisfying thing I do because I like the feel and sound of my hair being brushed as the end result is always nice :) 

Children
No Data