Oddly satisfying activities

Does anyone else find certain activities oddly satisfying? Or rather unexpectedly satisfying? And if so what are they?

Last night I found out you can clean the white soles of my converse shoes with nail Polish remover and it was so satisfying making them white again and seeing the difference. 

Parents
  • I like seeing how fire interacts with different things. Im not allowed to play with fire anymore though after I accidentally caught my sisters hair on fire last month Grin 

• I'm the same r.e. fire. I find it fascinating and oddly relaxing, but in the past it resulted in awkward circumstances and hospital so I leave it alone now and instead read about it online and in books. 

Another thing I find oddly satisfying is stargazing. I like to lay on an old blanket in the garden and stare up at the night sky, watching the stars and just feeling at peace with myself and the universe.

• I'm the same r.e. fire. I find it fascinating and oddly relaxing, but in the past it resulted in awkward circumstances and hospital so I leave it alone now and instead read about it online and in books. 

Another thing I find oddly satisfying is stargazing. I like to lay on an old blanket in the garden and stare up at the night sky, watching the stars and just feeling at peace with myself and the universe.

Children
No Data