Do you have a comfort item?

I do :) I have a comfort bear and a comfort scarf. Both were gifts from when I was a child and I still have them and they continue to bring me great comfort in times of distress and sadness.

My bear stays in my room and I know she's always there when I need her. My scarf I carry round with me all through the year, when it's cold I wear it but when it's warmer I keep it in my bag but it's still comforting knowing it's on me.

Despite being over twenty years old it has aged well :>) 

Parents
  • I take my 3 teddy bears, Alex, Lazarus and yelena everywhere with me. I take them to school but hide them in my back pocket of my bag, I’m in yr10 and I have all the popular kids in my form, so I get a lot nightmares that someone’s going to see and I’m going to get bullied. But I’m basically invisible a school I bet none of them even know my name, so I should be fine

• I take my little Welsh friends Dafyd and Pandy Bears (we met in Holyhead and I paid their ransom, as I fell in love with them both) with me when travelling, along with my handsome James bear - Pandy does love Edward bear and they are normally inseperable - I’ve always had teddy bears since I was a child and in that respect, I’ve never really grown up, even after I came out as gay - and most gay men I’ve known down the years have always had teddy bears 

• I take my little Welsh friends Dafyd and Pandy Bears (we met in Holyhead and I paid their ransom, as I fell in love with them both) with me when travelling, along with my handsome James bear - Pandy does love Edward bear and they are normally inseperable - I’ve always had teddy bears since I was a child and in that respect, I’ve never really grown up, even after I came out as gay - and most gay men I’ve known down the years have always had teddy bears 

Children
No Data