Autistic Meltdown

Hello, 

As some of you are aware, I'm currently writing a romance novel with one of the lead protagonists being autistic. I've been working quite hard in order to get his characteristics as close to the mark as I can and I believe I've been quite successful so far.

As such, I've had a rather critical piece converted to audio so that you can listen to what I've been writing. I'm hoping that this is in someway relatable and that I have got as close to the mark as I can. 

The clip itself is barely five minutes long, but I hope that you will feel it as much as you can hear it. Any criticism or comments are welcome if anyone is interested at all.

Sviatoslav is told that his best-friend Lily is moving away from their hometown, a change that the cub doesn't take well in the slightest:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11wALTpv2UVhjyJn24adqqkYp82I1QI_3/view?usp=drivesdk

Parents Reply Children
  • That's wonderful. It demonstrates that an audiobook representation could be a good move also. I would like to cater to as many people as possible, and it's great to know it has the ability to please people in different mediums :)