Foxy has four legs

Well my post diagnosis was messy and the mute shut down and rejection of alll medical assistance was the out working of a failier of response that is typical of the mental health provisions in surrey. the few people I saw were ok and the psychiatrist did get me a step along but i was wel annoyed that his paper work was nessacary to qualify what i had been bleeting on about for years anf even now the system has let me drift off because i was traumatise dby the 40 questions it takes to get an assesment to go on the 18 month waiting list for therapy. PLEASE

So how was i exumed from my silence and driven from my pyjamas and the doldrums of indifferent failier and the contemplations of my own execution that I willing ly considered and rejected to continue what I saw as fsithful but self detructive choice to live.

Well She is called Foxy anad she is the dumped dog who escaped the battersey death nell, to become my little world of sucess on a different world view of things.

You can see her baby picture here

http://www.alldogsmatter.co.uk/?dogs-rehomed,7

I am up at 4 to keep the floor dry and when she eats I remember to, her walks and my medication go together and all in all we are a good team, I have to be the boss and eat first and have learned to shout or bark when I am not happy with realy bad behaviour, I am the one who is at the training classes she is well smart and had to go up a class.

The staff at the school responded in fine style to my iam autistic card and a few of them have first hand experience and experts in the friend and family line who would consult to help my challenges, which was overwhelming on the first day.

http://adolescentdogs.com/ have been exelent in their understanding and have been keen to help me keep a sfe and happy doe mostly I needed reassuring that i wass not breaking her in some way.

So I was lead out of the rock under which I crawled realy by a small bright inteligent Little Red Dog, called Foxy.

WB

When ther are no languages to bridge the devide it is the best of us as animals that we have in common, it is sad that we despise this beauty in ourselves as base and of no value or function, for I think it is the very antidote to all that ails us as a result of the toxicity of the life we call modern.

Parents
  • Hey OATY! OATY Oats its time to wake before we are old news. Well if you have been as busy as me we have had a right old ding dong at life. I have more fish to fry in the pan than me old gran had hot cakes.

So in brief

MiL is ok but care UK have to have more attention than an asd toddler on blue smarties. missed me yet ? Mil lent us the car as it make quite a secure ornament on the fron drive at the mo.

i have had anti eppileptic meds that sent me to the moon and back.                                    I have driven 1500 miles on them in the last two and a half weeks before i quit, when the lady I Love found objects in strange places in the home and I was getting very iff on the manners front when the mask haylo was slipping as the drugs turned my brain to sponge and i could not name a cup or define the door. my mind as it was left as i pealed it off the ceiling.

I have no idea what is real and they want me to spend two months coming off the things, I should coco a trip to a A&E is a far better better then this caper, so i am off on the slippery slope as we speak while i get my right autistic mind back and then give this loverly and i do mean loverly! consultant a reminder to LEAVE THE BRAIN ALONE ! it is the last basstion of self I have left and in the name of pain management they think it is ok to slip on psycotropic drug after another passed me, PAH. I consented to the 10mg od amytriptaline, that is like a good smoke without inhaling but pregabalin is the biscuit for me.

Clothes shopping hs become a must and you know the story of that and it is shoes next weekend, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm we will see how that little diamond ets cut.

Am taking surrey nhs to complaint, in process now cos i am at my whits end and all bets are nearly off. I will be a true sepeartist if this fails.

Lovely got a propotion and no pay increase so the job gets 6 months to do or die, no more wishful thinking any more it will be a thunderbirds job in the end i think.

Chaufer duties call bak in a jiff

WB

Always on my time is a musical ring that i wish was mine.

• Hey OATY! OATY Oats its time to wake before we are old news. Well if you have been as busy as me we have had a right old ding dong at life. I have more fish to fry in the pan than me old gran had hot cakes.

So in brief

MiL is ok but care UK have to have more attention than an asd toddler on blue smarties. missed me yet ? Mil lent us the car as it make quite a secure ornament on the fron drive at the mo.

i have had anti eppileptic meds that sent me to the moon and back.                                    I have driven 1500 miles on them in the last two and a half weeks before i quit, when the lady I Love found objects in strange places in the home and I was getting very iff on the manners front when the mask haylo was slipping as the drugs turned my brain to sponge and i could not name a cup or define the door. my mind as it was left as i pealed it off the ceiling.

I have no idea what is real and they want me to spend two months coming off the things, I should coco a trip to a A&E is a far better better then this caper, so i am off on the slippery slope as we speak while i get my right autistic mind back and then give this loverly and i do mean loverly! consultant a reminder to LEAVE THE BRAIN ALONE ! it is the last basstion of self I have left and in the name of pain management they think it is ok to slip on psycotropic drug after another passed me, PAH. I consented to the 10mg od amytriptaline, that is like a good smoke without inhaling but pregabalin is the biscuit for me.

Clothes shopping hs become a must and you know the story of that and it is shoes next weekend, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm we will see how that little diamond ets cut.

Am taking surrey nhs to complaint, in process now cos i am at my whits end and all bets are nearly off. I will be a true sepeartist if this fails.

Lovely got a propotion and no pay increase so the job gets 6 months to do or die, no more wishful thinking any more it will be a thunderbirds job in the end i think.

Chaufer duties call bak in a jiff

WB

Always on my time is a musical ring that i wish was mine.

Children
No Data