Foxy has four legs

Well my post diagnosis was messy and the mute shut down and rejection of alll medical assistance was the out working of a failier of response that is typical of the mental health provisions in surrey. the few people I saw were ok and the psychiatrist did get me a step along but i was wel annoyed that his paper work was nessacary to qualify what i had been bleeting on about for years anf even now the system has let me drift off because i was traumatise dby the 40 questions it takes to get an assesment to go on the 18 month waiting list for therapy. PLEASE

So how was i exumed from my silence and driven from my pyjamas and the doldrums of indifferent failier and the contemplations of my own execution that I willing ly considered and rejected to continue what I saw as fsithful but self detructive choice to live.

Well She is called Foxy anad she is the dumped dog who escaped the battersey death nell, to become my little world of sucess on a different world view of things.

You can see her baby picture here

http://www.alldogsmatter.co.uk/?dogs-rehomed,7

I am up at 4 to keep the floor dry and when she eats I remember to, her walks and my medication go together and all in all we are a good team, I have to be the boss and eat first and have learned to shout or bark when I am not happy with realy bad behaviour, I am the one who is at the training classes she is well smart and had to go up a class.

The staff at the school responded in fine style to my iam autistic card and a few of them have first hand experience and experts in the friend and family line who would consult to help my challenges, which was overwhelming on the first day.

http://adolescentdogs.com/ have been exelent in their understanding and have been keen to help me keep a sfe and happy doe mostly I needed reassuring that i wass not breaking her in some way.

So I was lead out of the rock under which I crawled realy by a small bright inteligent Little Red Dog, called Foxy.

WB

When ther are no languages to bridge the devide it is the best of us as animals that we have in common, it is sad that we despise this beauty in ourselves as base and of no value or function, for I think it is the very antidote to all that ails us as a result of the toxicity of the life we call modern.

Parents
  • You've not lost me I am just waddling in poo (not literally) ..blimey paperwork and forms. I have another meeting at the new school tomorrow and hope that what I tell them doesn't instigate another delay in our start date.

Blimey do headmasters go to a special class that makes us poor parents feel that we have 'done something naughty'..every time I come away I feel I am in detention. I know it ridiculous but despite my every effort to rise against that feeling..there it is again. (LOL = Laugh out Loud).

O is doing really well at home, even though both him and his twin are stuggling with their physical health big time again. We had a blues and Two's dash last week as S had severe obstruction to breathing. Even though I have gone through this so many times it never fails to thrown me off kilter for a week or two. I m not sure how they are going to cope as they are so tired. We have decided that we have to 'suck it and see' for now. We are still awaiting an assessment date for O.

I have taken a slightly tougher stance with O and it seems to be paying off...just one warning, very firm very quick and no negotiation. He is responding well as he seems less stressed, even though I feel a right Harpie doing the 'you will do x,y, and z' in a really stern voice I have to admit it is working..no meltdowns for 8 days, he's cuddling his brother more and has told me he loves me so many times this week I have lost count. I do hope it's not because I am making him insecure with my 'barking'...but he does seem much happier.

Sorry MiL is having such an awful time..I agree with you I want a swift 'out' from this world, finding the right care and as you know getting it implemented is really difficult. You will be doing your best and thank goodness she has you onside. My parents have given very clear instruction about what they want in the way of care should they become ill...I hope I can meet their wishes but my experiences with my children don't leave me in much hope of me being able to do so with my one intact nerve not frayed to oblivion.

I have a really great network of home educators helping me whilst the boys are home..it's been a very lovely experience getting to know  them and speaking to like minded people again like yourself..I feel I am coming out of the wilderness..I have a plan B should the new school prove problematic and I am lucky enough to have had some experience of a trial run at HE whilst the boys are ill. I have decided the national curriculum is a 'bit pants' and would choose a more fluid approach at the learning process should we choose that route. I came across some John Holt books and he has turned my views on education upside down..I am becoming quite a rebel :)

Ah well I hope Foxy enjoyed her freebies and her brain growth has slowed enough for her to catch up with herself. From what you say she is coming on so well under your watchful eye. I am hoping to go out with my doggie pals tomorrow night but sadly I have been struck with a chest infection. So I am hoping the anti biotics will kick in enough tomorrow for me to catch up with my friends and their fluffy companions without me ending in a wheezy mess ;).

Best wishes from all the wheezy ones this end.

Speak soon and keep up the good work Wolfster!

Oatie

• You've not lost me I am just waddling in poo (not literally) ..blimey paperwork and forms. I have another meeting at the new school tomorrow and hope that what I tell them doesn't instigate another delay in our start date.

Blimey do headmasters go to a special class that makes us poor parents feel that we have 'done something naughty'..every time I come away I feel I am in detention. I know it ridiculous but despite my every effort to rise against that feeling..there it is again. (LOL = Laugh out Loud).

O is doing really well at home, even though both him and his twin are stuggling with their physical health big time again. We had a blues and Two's dash last week as S had severe obstruction to breathing. Even though I have gone through this so many times it never fails to thrown me off kilter for a week or two. I m not sure how they are going to cope as they are so tired. We have decided that we have to 'suck it and see' for now. We are still awaiting an assessment date for O.

I have taken a slightly tougher stance with O and it seems to be paying off...just one warning, very firm very quick and no negotiation. He is responding well as he seems less stressed, even though I feel a right Harpie doing the 'you will do x,y, and z' in a really stern voice I have to admit it is working..no meltdowns for 8 days, he's cuddling his brother more and has told me he loves me so many times this week I have lost count. I do hope it's not because I am making him insecure with my 'barking'...but he does seem much happier.

Sorry MiL is having such an awful time..I agree with you I want a swift 'out' from this world, finding the right care and as you know getting it implemented is really difficult. You will be doing your best and thank goodness she has you onside. My parents have given very clear instruction about what they want in the way of care should they become ill...I hope I can meet their wishes but my experiences with my children don't leave me in much hope of me being able to do so with my one intact nerve not frayed to oblivion.

I have a really great network of home educators helping me whilst the boys are home..it's been a very lovely experience getting to know  them and speaking to like minded people again like yourself..I feel I am coming out of the wilderness..I have a plan B should the new school prove problematic and I am lucky enough to have had some experience of a trial run at HE whilst the boys are ill. I have decided the national curriculum is a 'bit pants' and would choose a more fluid approach at the learning process should we choose that route. I came across some John Holt books and he has turned my views on education upside down..I am becoming quite a rebel :)

Ah well I hope Foxy enjoyed her freebies and her brain growth has slowed enough for her to catch up with herself. From what you say she is coming on so well under your watchful eye. I am hoping to go out with my doggie pals tomorrow night but sadly I have been struck with a chest infection. So I am hoping the anti biotics will kick in enough tomorrow for me to catch up with my friends and their fluffy companions without me ending in a wheezy mess ;).

Best wishes from all the wheezy ones this end.

Speak soon and keep up the good work Wolfster!

Oatie

Children
No Data