Foxy has four legs

Well my post diagnosis was messy and the mute shut down and rejection of alll medical assistance was the out working of a failier of response that is typical of the mental health provisions in surrey. the few people I saw were ok and the psychiatrist did get me a step along but i was wel annoyed that his paper work was nessacary to qualify what i had been bleeting on about for years anf even now the system has let me drift off because i was traumatise dby the 40 questions it takes to get an assesment to go on the 18 month waiting list for therapy. PLEASE

So how was i exumed from my silence and driven from my pyjamas and the doldrums of indifferent failier and the contemplations of my own execution that I willing ly considered and rejected to continue what I saw as fsithful but self detructive choice to live.

Well She is called Foxy anad she is the dumped dog who escaped the battersey death nell, to become my little world of sucess on a different world view of things.

You can see her baby picture here

http://www.alldogsmatter.co.uk/?dogs-rehomed,7

I am up at 4 to keep the floor dry and when she eats I remember to, her walks and my medication go together and all in all we are a good team, I have to be the boss and eat first and have learned to shout or bark when I am not happy with realy bad behaviour, I am the one who is at the training classes she is well smart and had to go up a class.

The staff at the school responded in fine style to my iam autistic card and a few of them have first hand experience and experts in the friend and family line who would consult to help my challenges, which was overwhelming on the first day.

http://adolescentdogs.com/ have been exelent in their understanding and have been keen to help me keep a sfe and happy doe mostly I needed reassuring that i wass not breaking her in some way.

So I was lead out of the rock under which I crawled realy by a small bright inteligent Little Red Dog, called Foxy.

WB

When ther are no languages to bridge the devide it is the best of us as animals that we have in common, it is sad that we despise this beauty in ourselves as base and of no value or function, for I think it is the very antidote to all that ails us as a result of the toxicity of the life we call modern.

Parents
  • Wolfster in action again.

Ms Greer is on standby as project, of book shelves is in progress. Have a wall of books in boxes since moving in two years ago well it will be this Xmas.

We got a glimse of the holiday my partner took off work what with MiL and all the sorting. She has a care programme and the appointed care company has messed up every day for twwo week, I worked for Care UK once and quit because of the duplicitous attitude towards staff and their conservative issues. Not a go to people and a corperate money hunting lot with smiles and bullsh%$&t.

So after being pleased the whole lot was back to a work routine, I breathed a sigh of reliefe but the care is naff so my partner and carer is missing in action down with MiL. I am about ready to draw Blood and chop off a few careers.

As for your adventures I did I say there would be an avalanche of resistance and a fog of doubters. Educators spend three years being brain washed and cannot percieve that they are the problem after all that tripe they drill in to them these days. Finding a good teacher who is empowered to good old fashioned teach and she will be worrying that her school is going to be closed and the kids will be sent on a bus or train to school in the next town.

WELL DONE ! on fighting the tide of alligators, sorry educators. I am amazed and the small school will be a good step and stop the; "You didn't try trumpeters" I am proud of you and never mind the trembling and shakes, they come with thee teritory and didn't you do well, go mum go, You are doing it, the kids sound as if they are weathering the change like a trip in the rain and drying out well in between.

Hang on my strong OATY you are made of good stuff, how's this for strong if you are alive then you have in the genetic codes passed to you the history of your ancestors,they survived volcanoes, floods, famine, winters of ice and ice ages, smog, dust storms, employment through the ages and all manner of disease, so you have a great deal of spare steel you that you have yet to find and use.

So SUPER MUM, take a look in the mirror and see what is there not what you have been sold as an image which I AM IN NO DOUBT IS SHORT CHANGE ALL THE WAY. Keep listening to you lovlies bacause they are relying on you.

You are sane and your judgement is sound. What else can I do for you my sweet. But tell you hang on in there. As for the home schooling it is like going through aveil at first there is all the protest and when it is done and they get out of the way, which they try to do for a bit after you are out of school. It will all settle in to the ruthem you set and the only thing you have is the dates of the work scedule and when the school work you do is to be sent in. if you are missing any points the marker advises you on that and you make it up in the next stage. all aimed at the lovlies in their own environment. A trip to the zoo turns out to be school work.

A Friend I had in Canada, brought her kids to England and they did school while they were here, history, buildings and wildlife, etc. they were greated with extra attention and "come with" me extras, all because they were confident and interested in the places in a learning way. A world awaits you, pass through the veil when you are ready and shut out the educators and trolls that are grumping under your bridge.

Good to hear from you I thought I had lost you.

Foxy is having a few more of those brain days but is doing well and pedigree have been kind enough to say that thay were sorry I was upset when the advertised puppy club was not there because they are going through a change, the package said they had a club and goodies. I got vouchers through the post today, bonus and WINNER, so foxy gets cut priced yummies for a bit.

She can go off the lead most times but has to be managed. her come to call is improving and she may be in the http://www.alldogsmatter.co.uk/ calender.

So all is ok with me I am beginning the process of an ICAS NHS complaint because I cannot get the help my GP asked for me to have. I have waited since Feb 2010. in crisis. I am just numb now and my ptsd is worse this year.

As for my autism I am blind to any other world than mine. well cut off and very happy, is the crisis that is now a silent morm. I have got real fast at neutralising the messy side of life so it becomes invisible. . Normalisimg the abnormal and sublimating crap is a passtime. ;)

Must go MiL in need again. I promise my death will be a swift affair this dragging it out lark is so messy. Poos lass she must be out of her mind doing this stuff in slow motion.

WB

Life is precious and people even more so but our end if not dinified and swift is as rotten as it can get. courage is needed to choose rather than weather the inevitable. I have no fear of the end or its manner.

• Wolfster in action again.

Ms Greer is on standby as project, of book shelves is in progress. Have a wall of books in boxes since moving in two years ago well it will be this Xmas.

We got a glimse of the holiday my partner took off work what with MiL and all the sorting. She has a care programme and the appointed care company has messed up every day for twwo week, I worked for Care UK once and quit because of the duplicitous attitude towards staff and their conservative issues. Not a go to people and a corperate money hunting lot with smiles and bullsh%$&t.

So after being pleased the whole lot was back to a work routine, I breathed a sigh of reliefe but the care is naff so my partner and carer is missing in action down with MiL. I am about ready to draw Blood and chop off a few careers.

As for your adventures I did I say there would be an avalanche of resistance and a fog of doubters. Educators spend three years being brain washed and cannot percieve that they are the problem after all that tripe they drill in to them these days. Finding a good teacher who is empowered to good old fashioned teach and she will be worrying that her school is going to be closed and the kids will be sent on a bus or train to school in the next town.

WELL DONE ! on fighting the tide of alligators, sorry educators. I am amazed and the small school will be a good step and stop the; "You didn't try trumpeters" I am proud of you and never mind the trembling and shakes, they come with thee teritory and didn't you do well, go mum go, You are doing it, the kids sound as if they are weathering the change like a trip in the rain and drying out well in between.

Hang on my strong OATY you are made of good stuff, how's this for strong if you are alive then you have in the genetic codes passed to you the history of your ancestors,they survived volcanoes, floods, famine, winters of ice and ice ages, smog, dust storms, employment through the ages and all manner of disease, so you have a great deal of spare steel you that you have yet to find and use.

So SUPER MUM, take a look in the mirror and see what is there not what you have been sold as an image which I AM IN NO DOUBT IS SHORT CHANGE ALL THE WAY. Keep listening to you lovlies bacause they are relying on you.

You are sane and your judgement is sound. What else can I do for you my sweet. But tell you hang on in there. As for the home schooling it is like going through aveil at first there is all the protest and when it is done and they get out of the way, which they try to do for a bit after you are out of school. It will all settle in to the ruthem you set and the only thing you have is the dates of the work scedule and when the school work you do is to be sent in. if you are missing any points the marker advises you on that and you make it up in the next stage. all aimed at the lovlies in their own environment. A trip to the zoo turns out to be school work.

A Friend I had in Canada, brought her kids to England and they did school while they were here, history, buildings and wildlife, etc. they were greated with extra attention and "come with" me extras, all because they were confident and interested in the places in a learning way. A world awaits you, pass through the veil when you are ready and shut out the educators and trolls that are grumping under your bridge.

Good to hear from you I thought I had lost you.

Foxy is having a few more of those brain days but is doing well and pedigree have been kind enough to say that thay were sorry I was upset when the advertised puppy club was not there because they are going through a change, the package said they had a club and goodies. I got vouchers through the post today, bonus and WINNER, so foxy gets cut priced yummies for a bit.

She can go off the lead most times but has to be managed. her come to call is improving and she may be in the http://www.alldogsmatter.co.uk/ calender.

So all is ok with me I am beginning the process of an ICAS NHS complaint because I cannot get the help my GP asked for me to have. I have waited since Feb 2010. in crisis. I am just numb now and my ptsd is worse this year.

As for my autism I am blind to any other world than mine. well cut off and very happy, is the crisis that is now a silent morm. I have got real fast at neutralising the messy side of life so it becomes invisible. . Normalisimg the abnormal and sublimating crap is a passtime. ;)

Must go MiL in need again. I promise my death will be a swift affair this dragging it out lark is so messy. Poos lass she must be out of her mind doing this stuff in slow motion.

WB

Life is precious and people even more so but our end if not dinified and swift is as rotten as it can get. courage is needed to choose rather than weather the inevitable. I have no fear of the end or its manner.

Children
No Data