Foxy has four legs

Well my post diagnosis was messy and the mute shut down and rejection of alll medical assistance was the out working of a failier of response that is typical of the mental health provisions in surrey. the few people I saw were ok and the psychiatrist did get me a step along but i was wel annoyed that his paper work was nessacary to qualify what i had been bleeting on about for years anf even now the system has let me drift off because i was traumatise dby the 40 questions it takes to get an assesment to go on the 18 month waiting list for therapy. PLEASE

So how was i exumed from my silence and driven from my pyjamas and the doldrums of indifferent failier and the contemplations of my own execution that I willing ly considered and rejected to continue what I saw as fsithful but self detructive choice to live.

Well She is called Foxy anad she is the dumped dog who escaped the battersey death nell, to become my little world of sucess on a different world view of things.

You can see her baby picture here

http://www.alldogsmatter.co.uk/?dogs-rehomed,7

I am up at 4 to keep the floor dry and when she eats I remember to, her walks and my medication go together and all in all we are a good team, I have to be the boss and eat first and have learned to shout or bark when I am not happy with realy bad behaviour, I am the one who is at the training classes she is well smart and had to go up a class.

The staff at the school responded in fine style to my iam autistic card and a few of them have first hand experience and experts in the friend and family line who would consult to help my challenges, which was overwhelming on the first day.

http://adolescentdogs.com/ have been exelent in their understanding and have been keen to help me keep a sfe and happy doe mostly I needed reassuring that i wass not breaking her in some way.

So I was lead out of the rock under which I crawled realy by a small bright inteligent Little Red Dog, called Foxy.

WB

When ther are no languages to bridge the devide it is the best of us as animals that we have in common, it is sad that we despise this beauty in ourselves as base and of no value or function, for I think it is the very antidote to all that ails us as a result of the toxicity of the life we call modern.

Parents
  • Hippies of the world unite, it comforts me that the lost hope of the hippies have a chance of life as we now creep towards constituting the largest demographic around, oh the joy of growing up.

You sound like you had a real blast.

Foxy had a play day for two days the firsy day I remembered to watch her and stop the fun for a bit so the dogs could catch their breath and the super pink to go from the tongue but on the second day i did not do this to my shame and foxy played non stop for one and a half hours, purple her tongue was and they both had a real sweat on. she has been pooley sinc then throwing up a few times ( pleasant ) 

We had a trip to the doggy shop and pets at home have her on their facebook page testing out her new snuggy bed.

New toys in tow and the bank wincing I am sure.

the las few days have worked out quiet for her while i do the taxi thing as the mother in law is very unwell in hospital; What a *** up they make of staffing and care over weekend and holiday periods, she was worse after a week in ther over the holiday weekend and a serious complaint thig has to be done by the family now the whole time was taken up in th battle to keep her going when she is already very frail.

I did the auty thing and act as the final guns of naverone when nessacary, IF THEY ARE NOT SORTED IN 24 HOURS, I am going in to read the riot act. it sound rough but I do that stuff very well, no emotional attachment see, so I just flew out the hot air and it was not nessacary for me to sort anyone as there was an efficient sister on duty for one of the days in the end.

But I am just about to go blind with my third megraine over this last week, Oh wo is me wo, I say wo. well not that bad just meals and meds all over the place.

Foxy is beside me and is such a charachter, she chose her toys and bed, proper selections too with the nudging I have taught her to use. Pink ball first followed by lime and then white. Her toys she chose in order of favour and seeks them out with the same degree of like.

What a joy she is with a real sense of humour too. I removed one toy because she was starting to chew it, I move them a small distance and place the ragger on top to indicate this is the chew toy, she looks the scene up and down and me too then turnes and chews her foot for the final word on what she will and won't do, well we roll about at these things as it is quite correct and without malice, we just did not think of the extra options she indicates.

Foxy and I are on the sofa now to reset the brief holiday and it is the back to work routine in the house today so we will clean the place this afternoon and try out the new brain toy i got on ebay for poorly days in.

Mum in  law is on her last pins so its all hands to the wheel for her needs and the promises of any holiday stuff goes putt but I am getting out of the promises rages as I know now they are not what they are said to be at all, just a pride of my single youth.

I am envious of the alternative trip as a hippy who would have a piece of land and a round house for a retirement plan I am in no doubt I would love it.

Oaty It's good to know things are on the up and the holiday plans are working out.

WB

Expectations, are just achievements not yet born, so asking for surrogates and fosterers is not the first avenue of good relations, have your own first.

• Hippies of the world unite, it comforts me that the lost hope of the hippies have a chance of life as we now creep towards constituting the largest demographic around, oh the joy of growing up.

You sound like you had a real blast.

Foxy had a play day for two days the firsy day I remembered to watch her and stop the fun for a bit so the dogs could catch their breath and the super pink to go from the tongue but on the second day i did not do this to my shame and foxy played non stop for one and a half hours, purple her tongue was and they both had a real sweat on. she has been pooley sinc then throwing up a few times ( pleasant ) 

We had a trip to the doggy shop and pets at home have her on their facebook page testing out her new snuggy bed.

New toys in tow and the bank wincing I am sure.

the las few days have worked out quiet for her while i do the taxi thing as the mother in law is very unwell in hospital; What a *** up they make of staffing and care over weekend and holiday periods, she was worse after a week in ther over the holiday weekend and a serious complaint thig has to be done by the family now the whole time was taken up in th battle to keep her going when she is already very frail.

I did the auty thing and act as the final guns of naverone when nessacary, IF THEY ARE NOT SORTED IN 24 HOURS, I am going in to read the riot act. it sound rough but I do that stuff very well, no emotional attachment see, so I just flew out the hot air and it was not nessacary for me to sort anyone as there was an efficient sister on duty for one of the days in the end.

But I am just about to go blind with my third megraine over this last week, Oh wo is me wo, I say wo. well not that bad just meals and meds all over the place.

Foxy is beside me and is such a charachter, she chose her toys and bed, proper selections too with the nudging I have taught her to use. Pink ball first followed by lime and then white. Her toys she chose in order of favour and seeks them out with the same degree of like.

What a joy she is with a real sense of humour too. I removed one toy because she was starting to chew it, I move them a small distance and place the ragger on top to indicate this is the chew toy, she looks the scene up and down and me too then turnes and chews her foot for the final word on what she will and won't do, well we roll about at these things as it is quite correct and without malice, we just did not think of the extra options she indicates.

Foxy and I are on the sofa now to reset the brief holiday and it is the back to work routine in the house today so we will clean the place this afternoon and try out the new brain toy i got on ebay for poorly days in.

Mum in  law is on her last pins so its all hands to the wheel for her needs and the promises of any holiday stuff goes putt but I am getting out of the promises rages as I know now they are not what they are said to be at all, just a pride of my single youth.

I am envious of the alternative trip as a hippy who would have a piece of land and a round house for a retirement plan I am in no doubt I would love it.

Oaty It's good to know things are on the up and the holiday plans are working out.

WB

Expectations, are just achievements not yet born, so asking for surrogates and fosterers is not the first avenue of good relations, have your own first.

Children
No Data