Foxy has four legs

Well my post diagnosis was messy and the mute shut down and rejection of alll medical assistance was the out working of a failier of response that is typical of the mental health provisions in surrey. the few people I saw were ok and the psychiatrist did get me a step along but i was wel annoyed that his paper work was nessacary to qualify what i had been bleeting on about for years anf even now the system has let me drift off because i was traumatise dby the 40 questions it takes to get an assesment to go on the 18 month waiting list for therapy. PLEASE

So how was i exumed from my silence and driven from my pyjamas and the doldrums of indifferent failier and the contemplations of my own execution that I willing ly considered and rejected to continue what I saw as fsithful but self detructive choice to live.

Well She is called Foxy anad she is the dumped dog who escaped the battersey death nell, to become my little world of sucess on a different world view of things.

You can see her baby picture here

http://www.alldogsmatter.co.uk/?dogs-rehomed,7

I am up at 4 to keep the floor dry and when she eats I remember to, her walks and my medication go together and all in all we are a good team, I have to be the boss and eat first and have learned to shout or bark when I am not happy with realy bad behaviour, I am the one who is at the training classes she is well smart and had to go up a class.

The staff at the school responded in fine style to my iam autistic card and a few of them have first hand experience and experts in the friend and family line who would consult to help my challenges, which was overwhelming on the first day.

http://adolescentdogs.com/ have been exelent in their understanding and have been keen to help me keep a sfe and happy doe mostly I needed reassuring that i wass not breaking her in some way.

So I was lead out of the rock under which I crawled realy by a small bright inteligent Little Red Dog, called Foxy.

WB

When ther are no languages to bridge the devide it is the best of us as animals that we have in common, it is sad that we despise this beauty in ourselves as base and of no value or function, for I think it is the very antidote to all that ails us as a result of the toxicity of the life we call modern.

Parents
  • Foxys horrid day out, well not quite we she and I had a good time but the rest was a bit naff. Foxy and I want to visit bath yesterday, this was once the home town of my youth and I have or had family there I suprise visited my youngest sister who has two young children and has lost grips of sensibility on her man and it would seem her grasp at all on much outside her own loves. we are estranged partly because I do not get invited to the twice yearly family reunions and I am not a car owner which is right outside of the experience of any of my former tribe; that and she had done a NOT NOW thing with everyone.

I have had to do some strange things in the course of my life but to be left outside my sisters house in the rain with foxy while she dresses and preps the children, me and older git of a woman now too. when I stepped towards her to greet her she reeled back in horror, yes my face reading is not that iffy, I can read faces it is just people do not like the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth when I can read more than they want to own. And when that includes hidden pasts even more so reading faces is not a good idea for me.

So this woman, my blood family who I had turned up to break past the isolation she is self imposing which is the product of who knows what; but two of my sisters that belong to the same church which is today's cult version of yesteryears moony cult, when it comes to tax issues amonst the least of its deals.

I met this turned off, switched person who I know would smile at a stranger in the chairs behind her in church, she needed nothing, we were no longer part of each other, well I have done wierd but this was as strange as a person can get, when we parted I had had more warmth from the complete stranger who we bumped into on the street outside the coffee shop, she liked foxy and turned out to have a 14 year old autistic and was herself, jobs could not be kept and they had never heard of the NAS so I gave her my This person has autism card and followed my sister and her two children solefully up the hill to a good bye that would have fitted more to, the asking for directions to the nearest bank.

So foxy and I made off to the park that the friendly stranger who lived 3 doors up from my sister, this lady who spoke to me in the rain as I waited had a cool black labrador that foxy had met and managed the bottom greeting properly she is growing up. The park was fenced and foxy executed an off the lead play and walk for the third time with exelence. The whole moments of our time on the playing field were a tenuous grasp on the reality that holds with furry glue my sensibilities together

Foxy had no idea that I was sick to my stomach with the stress of my sisters behaviour and that my intentions as the oldest woman and sibling in our family to insure that they all know there is a person they can go to if ever they are entirely deserted. This notion this understanding of how fickle life can be was not even in the slightest recieved, understood of concieved of. That in its self is I think a good thing but nieve considering the degree of trust that she is placing in an organisation that has turned her in to dispassionate, cold and isolated person, seperated from all the family and her husband bacause of the beliefes this organisation has. What has happened I have no idea but I do know that that was not my sister and she must have died in the years we have spent apart. Even foxy could not bring more than a glimse of a crack and you would ahve thought as a previous dog owner she might demonstrait a *** of some thing; but no;

Her son is "way" spectrum and her dislexia puts her proper on it too, she grew up with the whole ASD family shebang and there is no way forgetting that and living in the now in her execusion styleey, yes I do mean styleey. is a manifestation of anything but pain, well that's what it looks like from where I am sitting this morning.

The chances of finding food and drink in bath diminished with the tattoos, hair cut and dog and even Mac donalds with the Assistance dogs welcome did not pan out when I went in and asked if some one would help me and get my food so I did not have to join the crown.

I was asked to leave immediately and whilst they did concede to get my food said my dog did not have a uniform as an assistant dog and was not behaving like one, the guy came towards me quickly and was confrontational, foxy was up and I had no chance to keep her in the manner that she had demonstrated whils lying on the floor and foloing my every instruction to a tee and who was the trainer, when I said I was showed them my autism alert wallet. Gave them my card and explained that the company had gone to the trouble of demonstrating a dissability possative attitude.

Well after the street justifications, choking back the tears so as not to melt down at that moment and loose the impetous of my very valid education he exchanged as little information as possible so I could write to head office, no e-mail no head or area office address, no area manager. so to make them aware that there are not enough dogs and that the situation is not covered because I am an adult and that I was only entering to ask for help yadda yadda yada.

I wondered in the moments I drifted outsde of myself why I was educating this youth who's psoriasis was clearly not part of his personal management plan and was not up to food production acceptable standards that day. Who joked that I must have to write a lot of e-mails and that one of the staff knew someone who was autistic, I did shoot that one down with; that does not make you and expert, the semantics of the assistant dog sign was now being meant to be the new sign for guide dogs and no other and by this time I dispaired that I was wasting my time on an ignorant who was telling me a 48 year old woman old enough to leave him standing in so many ways, what was good for me, what was nice today and what I wanted and needed as if I had no mind or faculty of my own.

My partner wanted to do the whole e-mail thing but having worked in sales the addage that one bad report is the top of 10 lost sales I am here doing what suits me, and not the arduous efforts of educating companies that have already done their thing but the gumbars were NOT LISTENING or did not think the introduction pack for their employment had value, so Robert Cross, of MacDonalds in Bath who only gave me this information will have to have the power and indignations of my position delivered on my terms where I see fit; which is here today on this page on this site, because that is how far I am bothered to got today and the limit of my personal responsibility.

Bring back the anarchi and I will show how manners are realy taught, and I will not require a hand bag to soften the blow. so after two hours of searching for food and an oik who had boiled my blood I walked off greatful for the cold chips and burger and the small liquid I could lay my hand on in the most inhospitable city I have been in ever and that is a deal considering I have traveled the globe twice. The last bastion of food opportunity in macdonalds that looked like an oasis with all its disability signs on the door was an invitation to a hell of magnitude and I was glad to be home before the sun went down.

The fact that I have now relised all my family are now dead and lost to the riggours of a christian fundamentalism that they thank me for is harrowing, but only for a moment as the shiver of this as true drifts like a shadow of paradox over my memories. I am dismissed now, but was welcome when I bore the salient news they all wanted and now it is the drug of their destruction they are blind to me and the reality of what it has done and is doing to the way they behave.

The only escapee is the sister who's grasp of reality is sustained by my nephew with pdd and this keeps her grounded, the others are so heavenly minded they are no earthly use.

Thank goodness for foxy, my sanity and reference of compassion, faithfulness and cheerfulness. I have in my travels had more food, water, shelter, comfort and greetings of warmth from total strangers than I had yesterday from my sister who could not grasp that blood is thicker than water and I was not there because of any need in eighter of us.

WB

For all that we may say and all the opinions we may have it is what we do that defines who we are and for those of us on the spectrum this is the root of our deepest frustration.

• Foxys horrid day out, well not quite we she and I had a good time but the rest was a bit naff. Foxy and I want to visit bath yesterday, this was once the home town of my youth and I have or had family there I suprise visited my youngest sister who has two young children and has lost grips of sensibility on her man and it would seem her grasp at all on much outside her own loves. we are estranged partly because I do not get invited to the twice yearly family reunions and I am not a car owner which is right outside of the experience of any of my former tribe; that and she had done a NOT NOW thing with everyone.

I have had to do some strange things in the course of my life but to be left outside my sisters house in the rain with foxy while she dresses and preps the children, me and older git of a woman now too. when I stepped towards her to greet her she reeled back in horror, yes my face reading is not that iffy, I can read faces it is just people do not like the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth when I can read more than they want to own. And when that includes hidden pasts even more so reading faces is not a good idea for me.

So this woman, my blood family who I had turned up to break past the isolation she is self imposing which is the product of who knows what; but two of my sisters that belong to the same church which is today's cult version of yesteryears moony cult, when it comes to tax issues amonst the least of its deals.

I met this turned off, switched person who I know would smile at a stranger in the chairs behind her in church, she needed nothing, we were no longer part of each other, well I have done wierd but this was as strange as a person can get, when we parted I had had more warmth from the complete stranger who we bumped into on the street outside the coffee shop, she liked foxy and turned out to have a 14 year old autistic and was herself, jobs could not be kept and they had never heard of the NAS so I gave her my This person has autism card and followed my sister and her two children solefully up the hill to a good bye that would have fitted more to, the asking for directions to the nearest bank.

So foxy and I made off to the park that the friendly stranger who lived 3 doors up from my sister, this lady who spoke to me in the rain as I waited had a cool black labrador that foxy had met and managed the bottom greeting properly she is growing up. The park was fenced and foxy executed an off the lead play and walk for the third time with exelence. The whole moments of our time on the playing field were a tenuous grasp on the reality that holds with furry glue my sensibilities together

Foxy had no idea that I was sick to my stomach with the stress of my sisters behaviour and that my intentions as the oldest woman and sibling in our family to insure that they all know there is a person they can go to if ever they are entirely deserted. This notion this understanding of how fickle life can be was not even in the slightest recieved, understood of concieved of. That in its self is I think a good thing but nieve considering the degree of trust that she is placing in an organisation that has turned her in to dispassionate, cold and isolated person, seperated from all the family and her husband bacause of the beliefes this organisation has. What has happened I have no idea but I do know that that was not my sister and she must have died in the years we have spent apart. Even foxy could not bring more than a glimse of a crack and you would ahve thought as a previous dog owner she might demonstrait a *** of some thing; but no;

Her son is "way" spectrum and her dislexia puts her proper on it too, she grew up with the whole ASD family shebang and there is no way forgetting that and living in the now in her execusion styleey, yes I do mean styleey. is a manifestation of anything but pain, well that's what it looks like from where I am sitting this morning.

The chances of finding food and drink in bath diminished with the tattoos, hair cut and dog and even Mac donalds with the Assistance dogs welcome did not pan out when I went in and asked if some one would help me and get my food so I did not have to join the crown.

I was asked to leave immediately and whilst they did concede to get my food said my dog did not have a uniform as an assistant dog and was not behaving like one, the guy came towards me quickly and was confrontational, foxy was up and I had no chance to keep her in the manner that she had demonstrated whils lying on the floor and foloing my every instruction to a tee and who was the trainer, when I said I was showed them my autism alert wallet. Gave them my card and explained that the company had gone to the trouble of demonstrating a dissability possative attitude.

Well after the street justifications, choking back the tears so as not to melt down at that moment and loose the impetous of my very valid education he exchanged as little information as possible so I could write to head office, no e-mail no head or area office address, no area manager. so to make them aware that there are not enough dogs and that the situation is not covered because I am an adult and that I was only entering to ask for help yadda yadda yada.

I wondered in the moments I drifted outsde of myself why I was educating this youth who's psoriasis was clearly not part of his personal management plan and was not up to food production acceptable standards that day. Who joked that I must have to write a lot of e-mails and that one of the staff knew someone who was autistic, I did shoot that one down with; that does not make you and expert, the semantics of the assistant dog sign was now being meant to be the new sign for guide dogs and no other and by this time I dispaired that I was wasting my time on an ignorant who was telling me a 48 year old woman old enough to leave him standing in so many ways, what was good for me, what was nice today and what I wanted and needed as if I had no mind or faculty of my own.

My partner wanted to do the whole e-mail thing but having worked in sales the addage that one bad report is the top of 10 lost sales I am here doing what suits me, and not the arduous efforts of educating companies that have already done their thing but the gumbars were NOT LISTENING or did not think the introduction pack for their employment had value, so Robert Cross, of MacDonalds in Bath who only gave me this information will have to have the power and indignations of my position delivered on my terms where I see fit; which is here today on this page on this site, because that is how far I am bothered to got today and the limit of my personal responsibility.

Bring back the anarchi and I will show how manners are realy taught, and I will not require a hand bag to soften the blow. so after two hours of searching for food and an oik who had boiled my blood I walked off greatful for the cold chips and burger and the small liquid I could lay my hand on in the most inhospitable city I have been in ever and that is a deal considering I have traveled the globe twice. The last bastion of food opportunity in macdonalds that looked like an oasis with all its disability signs on the door was an invitation to a hell of magnitude and I was glad to be home before the sun went down.

The fact that I have now relised all my family are now dead and lost to the riggours of a christian fundamentalism that they thank me for is harrowing, but only for a moment as the shiver of this as true drifts like a shadow of paradox over my memories. I am dismissed now, but was welcome when I bore the salient news they all wanted and now it is the drug of their destruction they are blind to me and the reality of what it has done and is doing to the way they behave.

The only escapee is the sister who's grasp of reality is sustained by my nephew with pdd and this keeps her grounded, the others are so heavenly minded they are no earthly use.

Thank goodness for foxy, my sanity and reference of compassion, faithfulness and cheerfulness. I have in my travels had more food, water, shelter, comfort and greetings of warmth from total strangers than I had yesterday from my sister who could not grasp that blood is thicker than water and I was not there because of any need in eighter of us.

WB

For all that we may say and all the opinions we may have it is what we do that defines who we are and for those of us on the spectrum this is the root of our deepest frustration.

Children
No Data