Foxy has four legs

Well my post diagnosis was messy and the mute shut down and rejection of alll medical assistance was the out working of a failier of response that is typical of the mental health provisions in surrey. the few people I saw were ok and the psychiatrist did get me a step along but i was wel annoyed that his paper work was nessacary to qualify what i had been bleeting on about for years anf even now the system has let me drift off because i was traumatise dby the 40 questions it takes to get an assesment to go on the 18 month waiting list for therapy. PLEASE

So how was i exumed from my silence and driven from my pyjamas and the doldrums of indifferent failier and the contemplations of my own execution that I willing ly considered and rejected to continue what I saw as fsithful but self detructive choice to live.

Well She is called Foxy anad she is the dumped dog who escaped the battersey death nell, to become my little world of sucess on a different world view of things.

You can see her baby picture here

http://www.alldogsmatter.co.uk/?dogs-rehomed,7

I am up at 4 to keep the floor dry and when she eats I remember to, her walks and my medication go together and all in all we are a good team, I have to be the boss and eat first and have learned to shout or bark when I am not happy with realy bad behaviour, I am the one who is at the training classes she is well smart and had to go up a class.

The staff at the school responded in fine style to my iam autistic card and a few of them have first hand experience and experts in the friend and family line who would consult to help my challenges, which was overwhelming on the first day.

http://adolescentdogs.com/ have been exelent in their understanding and have been keen to help me keep a sfe and happy doe mostly I needed reassuring that i wass not breaking her in some way.

So I was lead out of the rock under which I crawled realy by a small bright inteligent Little Red Dog, called Foxy.

WB

When ther are no languages to bridge the devide it is the best of us as animals that we have in common, it is sad that we despise this beauty in ourselves as base and of no value or function, for I think it is the very antidote to all that ails us as a result of the toxicity of the life we call modern.

Parents
  • hello oatcakes well the sea is still there and the poo bag challenge was met with dry food for a day or two, I am now an expert in such matters.

We went to the river which has a few shallow spots that I can wade in and set an example of how and what is safe, leading by example.

Then we went on to a pontoon landing where someone had left some meat on a bit of fishing line, so we put the sticks we had formerly used in the river to use and I hoiked out a crayfish and then had to teach foxy not to investigate with her nose, a pinch from my new quarry would not have me in favour for a bit on the bank and mum would be suspisious for a good while.

After a little more messing about on the river we flung the clawed food back in and off we went, to the appoinment I was cutting it well fine for some social worker who is nice but I didn't understand a word of the stuff, I am way more interested in foxy than thin air.

We are resting a lot in the day with this weather and doing a real stint of exercise when the day cools, do yours go off their food in the heat, foxy is eating keenly just not interested in brekfast. I think she is a bit young to be doing one meal a day so I put out for two. I do the half hour window of availability, then I take it. Keeping her keen and me as the sourse of food decissions.

Have a good day O-Cakes, say hi to the other half from an on line nutter, bonkers is best and I find it easier to think and sak stuff if it is in stages, there is thinking time in between and no face stuff or quick or subtle emotions.

WB

actually having some fun is fun. Waited to nearly fifty to get the hang of this one. Perhaps it never is too late.

• hello oatcakes well the sea is still there and the poo bag challenge was met with dry food for a day or two, I am now an expert in such matters.

We went to the river which has a few shallow spots that I can wade in and set an example of how and what is safe, leading by example.

Then we went on to a pontoon landing where someone had left some meat on a bit of fishing line, so we put the sticks we had formerly used in the river to use and I hoiked out a crayfish and then had to teach foxy not to investigate with her nose, a pinch from my new quarry would not have me in favour for a bit on the bank and mum would be suspisious for a good while.

After a little more messing about on the river we flung the clawed food back in and off we went, to the appoinment I was cutting it well fine for some social worker who is nice but I didn't understand a word of the stuff, I am way more interested in foxy than thin air.

We are resting a lot in the day with this weather and doing a real stint of exercise when the day cools, do yours go off their food in the heat, foxy is eating keenly just not interested in brekfast. I think she is a bit young to be doing one meal a day so I put out for two. I do the half hour window of availability, then I take it. Keeping her keen and me as the sourse of food decissions.

Have a good day O-Cakes, say hi to the other half from an on line nutter, bonkers is best and I find it easier to think and sak stuff if it is in stages, there is thinking time in between and no face stuff or quick or subtle emotions.

WB

actually having some fun is fun. Waited to nearly fifty to get the hang of this one. Perhaps it never is too late.

Children
No Data