Foxy has four legs

Well my post diagnosis was messy and the mute shut down and rejection of alll medical assistance was the out working of a failier of response that is typical of the mental health provisions in surrey. the few people I saw were ok and the psychiatrist did get me a step along but i was wel annoyed that his paper work was nessacary to qualify what i had been bleeting on about for years anf even now the system has let me drift off because i was traumatise dby the 40 questions it takes to get an assesment to go on the 18 month waiting list for therapy. PLEASE

So how was i exumed from my silence and driven from my pyjamas and the doldrums of indifferent failier and the contemplations of my own execution that I willing ly considered and rejected to continue what I saw as fsithful but self detructive choice to live.

Well She is called Foxy anad she is the dumped dog who escaped the battersey death nell, to become my little world of sucess on a different world view of things.

You can see her baby picture here

http://www.alldogsmatter.co.uk/?dogs-rehomed,7

I am up at 4 to keep the floor dry and when she eats I remember to, her walks and my medication go together and all in all we are a good team, I have to be the boss and eat first and have learned to shout or bark when I am not happy with realy bad behaviour, I am the one who is at the training classes she is well smart and had to go up a class.

The staff at the school responded in fine style to my iam autistic card and a few of them have first hand experience and experts in the friend and family line who would consult to help my challenges, which was overwhelming on the first day.

http://adolescentdogs.com/ have been exelent in their understanding and have been keen to help me keep a sfe and happy doe mostly I needed reassuring that i wass not breaking her in some way.

So I was lead out of the rock under which I crawled realy by a small bright inteligent Little Red Dog, called Foxy.

WB

When ther are no languages to bridge the devide it is the best of us as animals that we have in common, it is sad that we despise this beauty in ourselves as base and of no value or function, for I think it is the very antidote to all that ails us as a result of the toxicity of the life we call modern.

Parents
  • Foxy got to loose two of her first puppy teeth last week one on a tree biting session and the other on a bone that she gets when she is having a quiet moment on her bed.

She went in to water for the first time and had her first swim in the local pond. I di wade in to demonstrate that it was a good thing to do and an experience that I as mum dog appproved of.

I am quite sucessful as a surrogate dog and my wet trainers after that outing took on the similar damp wiff that proved this with pride.

She has proved too smart and a bit too bossy for the puppy1 school class so she is in the puppy 2 class, she played so much with the dulux puppy that she had two days off full exercise with a strained paw.

As a little red dog she seems in no doubt that every one loves her and turns into a bag of wiggles and springs at the sight of any human.

The vet has jabbed and weighed and wormed her p to the stages she needs so she can stay healthy. I now come armed with treats strapped to my pockets in apermenant pouch and poo bags live with my keys in the same pocket.

Each dat at the moment she grows and changes. her eyes pooped out of her head and went bulgey the day before her head and skull grew bigger, it is a pattern that happens every third of fifth day at the moment. het soft belly hes now got fur on it ane this indicates she is doing her version of puberty, her attention is scatty just like ours goes when the hormones start flyiny around the body.

Her tummy goes from pudgey to thin depending on growth spurts and she softly knaws her leg jointd wwhile they have growing aches.

She can SIT, DOWN,  STAND, LEAVE,TOUCH, PAW, left or right when indicated and understands GENTLE. STAY, is the new work in progress and all of these are with speach and hand signals near and from a distance, though from a distance she will bark and protest first bet is getting the hang of my persistance.

NO people food is a big deal in the world of my dog as I wish to train her for a fine future, stealing in a dogs charachter is not a pretty attribute.

Foxy is asleep next to me now and we will go out id the block of time we spend on our days together.

She is hoover and mop trained and is learning to leave her favourite ball as it rolls by. Her manners of letting people go first through the door are not bad and I am impressed with how smart and keen she is to repeat these tasks.

With the help of a young person called Neive and her dad, who is to be famouss for helping foxy learn to be calm around little people she stopped her bike riding lesson with dad to drop treats on the ground so foxy would be close and not jump up before saying hello, a work of much needed training still.

All this at what we think is 21 weeks, but as a dumped dog we have to wait for her body clock to tell us when she come in to season for the first time to be sure of her true age.

Her ability to jump is astounding and the day she is obbedient enough to go off the lead i think will see her flash past at speed and jump as much in sight as possible. 4 to 5ft long is of no consequence at all. she is only up to my shin in hight so I think there are springs in her some where as well as wiggles.

WB

To share a world through the eyes of another animal is attainment indeed !

• Foxy got to loose two of her first puppy teeth last week one on a tree biting session and the other on a bone that she gets when she is having a quiet moment on her bed.

She went in to water for the first time and had her first swim in the local pond. I di wade in to demonstrate that it was a good thing to do and an experience that I as mum dog appproved of.

I am quite sucessful as a surrogate dog and my wet trainers after that outing took on the similar damp wiff that proved this with pride.

She has proved too smart and a bit too bossy for the puppy1 school class so she is in the puppy 2 class, she played so much with the dulux puppy that she had two days off full exercise with a strained paw.

As a little red dog she seems in no doubt that every one loves her and turns into a bag of wiggles and springs at the sight of any human.

The vet has jabbed and weighed and wormed her p to the stages she needs so she can stay healthy. I now come armed with treats strapped to my pockets in apermenant pouch and poo bags live with my keys in the same pocket.

Each dat at the moment she grows and changes. her eyes pooped out of her head and went bulgey the day before her head and skull grew bigger, it is a pattern that happens every third of fifth day at the moment. het soft belly hes now got fur on it ane this indicates she is doing her version of puberty, her attention is scatty just like ours goes when the hormones start flyiny around the body.

Her tummy goes from pudgey to thin depending on growth spurts and she softly knaws her leg jointd wwhile they have growing aches.

She can SIT, DOWN,  STAND, LEAVE,TOUCH, PAW, left or right when indicated and understands GENTLE. STAY, is the new work in progress and all of these are with speach and hand signals near and from a distance, though from a distance she will bark and protest first bet is getting the hang of my persistance.

NO people food is a big deal in the world of my dog as I wish to train her for a fine future, stealing in a dogs charachter is not a pretty attribute.

Foxy is asleep next to me now and we will go out id the block of time we spend on our days together.

She is hoover and mop trained and is learning to leave her favourite ball as it rolls by. Her manners of letting people go first through the door are not bad and I am impressed with how smart and keen she is to repeat these tasks.

With the help of a young person called Neive and her dad, who is to be famouss for helping foxy learn to be calm around little people she stopped her bike riding lesson with dad to drop treats on the ground so foxy would be close and not jump up before saying hello, a work of much needed training still.

All this at what we think is 21 weeks, but as a dumped dog we have to wait for her body clock to tell us when she come in to season for the first time to be sure of her true age.

Her ability to jump is astounding and the day she is obbedient enough to go off the lead i think will see her flash past at speed and jump as much in sight as possible. 4 to 5ft long is of no consequence at all. she is only up to my shin in hight so I think there are springs in her some where as well as wiggles.

WB

To share a world through the eyes of another animal is attainment indeed !

Children
No Data