Do you enjoy fireworks?

It's bonfire weekend and there are displays taking place everywhere over these few days so I thought I'd ask you all whether you enjoy them? 

I think they're pretty and I do like watching them however I dislike the impact they have on wildlife and animals. 

Parents
  • I think I could potentially enjoy them at a well-organised official display. Hearing them go off randomly in people's back gardens is horrible because they're so unpredictable.

My dog actually copes better than I do- he doesn't want to be outside when fireworks are going off, but as long as he's indoors they don't seem to bother him at all. I wish I could say the same about myself!

• I think I could potentially enjoy them at a well-organised official display. Hearing them go off randomly in people's back gardens is horrible because they're so unpredictable.

My dog actually copes better than I do- he doesn't want to be outside when fireworks are going off, but as long as he's indoors they don't seem to bother him at all. I wish I could say the same about myself!

Children
No Data