What video games are you playing??^_^

I’m playing Spider-Man on the ps4 at the moment and I am really enjoying it ^_^ what videos games are you playing ??^_^

Parents Reply Children
  • Lego Dimensions is the first Lego games I played. I liked how interactive it was and you got to collect the minifigures to play the games which I thought was uber cool.

Not sure on a favourite, I like all of them because they brought so much fun into my life.

I like all the ones I've played as well. They are all a lovely escape from the real world and a lot of fun with it. I haven't played all the ones you have but I've played Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Jurassic World, Star Wars The Force Awakens and The Harry Potters. I'm hoping that they will do a Lego Fantastic Beasts saga continuing along the Harry Potter theme.

I want to play the older ones at some point as well though, just because it's Lego and I think the old will still be as good as the new.

How long is the skywalker saga? I am a bit of a completionist and I dread to think how long it will take to complete.

It's a fairly long game, the missions can be quite long, there's a really big interactive map that allows you to travel to other worlds during and outside of stories. There's also a lot of characters to unlock and buy, lots of hidden things to find and collect.

• I started off with the original Lego Star Wars back in the day, then played through to Indiana Jones, batman, pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, The Marvel Games, dimensions, The Incredibles, and now I need to jump back to the Skywalker Saga.

Not sure on a favourite, I like all of them because they brought so much fun into my life.

Dimensions is pretty cool due to all the characters, especially the dr who mission and areas. 

Bit of a shame they never expanded the series as it had a lot of potential It was very expensive though, which is why I think they dropped any future expansions. 

I don't know if TT will develop the next star wars game though as they seem to have a deal with WB IP's such as Harry Potter. 

How long is the skywalker saga? I am a bit of a completionist and I dread to think how long it will take to complete.