What are your hobbies and interests?

Mine are listening to music, writing, sewing and making jumpers, walking and watching fun movies. One of my biggest interests is in history, if my local museum was hiring I would love to work there.

Parents
  • At the moment I am doing art and craft and loving it. Today did weaving. Other days have done collage. Did a paint pouring class at Hobby Craft. I go to a class once a week and do stuff at home. I end up doing weird stuff.

I live music all kinds of.  In the morning I dance to classical and rock music. Live contemporary classical music. This Saturday I am going to Freak Out at a Psychedelic Disco being an old hippie!

• At the moment I am doing art and craft and loving it. Today did weaving. Other days have done collage. Did a paint pouring class at Hobby Craft. I go to a class once a week and do stuff at home. I end up doing weird stuff.

I live music all kinds of.  In the morning I dance to classical and rock music. Live contemporary classical music. This Saturday I am going to Freak Out at a Psychedelic Disco being an old hippie!

Children