What are your hobbies and interests?

Mine are listening to music, writing, sewing and making jumpers, walking and watching fun movies. One of my biggest interests is in history, if my local museum was hiring I would love to work there.

• me too I love taylor swift too

• I love all music not picky

• My hobbies are listening to music like Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Charlie Puth, Adele, Take That and older music like by Blondie, Fleetwood Mac, U2 and Kirsty MacColl. I love music.

I also like writing and reading. I love so many different books, I'm a big Jacqueline Wilson fan and I love all her books. I like to read physical books but also have books on my Kindle and also now have started buying Audiobooks too.

One of my special interests is science. I'm currently doing this at school and hoping to go into university after to further study science and hopefully then get a career science based. Reading and watching anything on science is one of my fave things to do!

• mmm My hobbies Weary

well i stick with my hobbies but i get obsessed with a particular part and just do it all day (like looking online, buying things) and then i i will still buy that part a lot, but i will go on to be (obsessed) with a different part of my hobbies. Like i will just buy sanrio items, search them nearly all day while also multitasking like watching yt, netflix and looking at other things all at once. So i will do that for some time then i will stop (obsessing) over it but not stop spending on it! I will start to search and obsess another part of my hobby like collecting BJD's which if you don't know is ball jointed dolls.

So i collect a lot.. 

Bjd's 

Sanrio

vocaloid (fan of len. rin and kaito)

Anime figures or anything else anime related like tapestrys or smth

Nendoroids 

Plushies but lots of kinds like squishmallows or just another kind all together 

Mugs 

Wall art 

Now i wouldn't say reborn baby's are a part of my hobby cause i don't continue to buy them, i just own 2. They are just super cute at in your room. They are heavy too...

I tend to forget my hobbies when i talk about them XD but this seems like all of them but i always feel like i miss smth. Anyways this is defo most! XD

• What is paint pouring just out of interest? :) 

• My hobbies change ALL the time. I find something I really enjoy doing, will get really into it, spend lots of time researching it, getting involved in it to the point of obsession, spending money on it and then a short time period after will totally switch and not go back to it ever again. This has happened countless times, to the point where I don’t even know what my hobbies are! These are few examples of past hobbies….

cake making and decorating (went on a course, set up an instagram account to advertise them, sold lots, used to bake all the time) have not baked a cake in nearly three years.

nail painting/art (bought a whole professional gel nail kit, taught myself the skills, researched it forever, bought storage for it all, made a nail Instagram account) haven’t painted anyone’s nails in about seven years. 

photography (went to college to learn the skills, saved for ages to buy a DSLR, taught myself photoshop, set up a photography business and website) haven’t touched the camera in about ten years.

Bought an Xbox to play sims - played it religiously and built a whole community, don’t touch it now. Started drawing, don’t do it now. Did a crossstich, loved it, bought lots more, never done them. Started guitar lessons, bought a guitar, don’t ever play it. Got really into scrapbooking - haven’t done it for years. 

I do it sooo often. It drives me crazy!! I waste soo much money and time and energy and effort. I can’t stick to anything. I was talking about this tonight with a friend and she thinks this is a very ADHD trait; which I’ve never even considered. 

At the moment I have got into Lego but I know it will not last annoyingly! 

I do love music and always have done, so hoping that never changes! 

• At the moment I am doing art and craft and loving it. Today did weaving. Other days have done collage. Did a paint pouring class at Hobby Craft. I go to a class once a week and do stuff at home. I end up doing weird stuff.

I live music all kinds of.  In the morning I dance to classical and rock music. Live contemporary classical music. This Saturday I am going to Freak Out at a Psychedelic Disco being an old hippie!

• My interests are music, I like singing and listening to music. I collect vinyl, a new thing I recently started doing. I've been buying

Taylor Swift records Slight smile 

Reading, classic cars, Lego.

Doctor Who - this is probably one of my special interests to be honest. I can't begin to explain how much I love Doctor Who.

• Mental health/illness, politics, reaction time tests, quizzes and tests - from playbuzz fluff to high range IQ tests , genealogy - traditional plus using DNA

• My Father had classic cars. I don't remember them all but I remember he had a Ford granada consul in gold and he had a Triumph as well but I can't remember what it was. It had a black roof. Cars were his pride and joy. Back in 2009 when I was a kid he took me to school in the Ford.

• My hubby is drawing. I love expressing myself through art and bringing it to life.

• My hobby or special interests have always been Classic Cars and researching iconic older film stars, pop groups and solo artists. I watched a brilliant interview recently with Dolly Parton and Brian Johnson , I knew nothing of Brian. Dolly was childhood listening, my parents would have never allowed AC/DC into their country record collection, The Eagles we’re cutting edge for my parents which wasn’t often played, Elvis was my main listening and still enjoy. Brian is next on my investigation list.

• What music do you like to listen to? I love listening to music. My best friend used to be a huge fan of Taylor Swift so I'm into her music now as well - I also have a deep passion for classical music. My little girl used to love it as well, bless her heart.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy yourself.

• I'd love to see some of your poetry. Feel free to check out Former Members poetry thread. A lot of talented poets are here.

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/adults-on-the-autistic-spectrum/31987/poetry-prose-sharing/321087#321087

• hi Katycat ^_^my hobbies are arts and crafts ,watching  movies and tv, playing video games,cooking,reading,listening to music^_^ what’s your favourite type of history ??^_^working at a museum would be cool or a national trust place ^_^ 

• I enjoy reading Photography, art and crafts. Also listening to music and podcasts.

• I enjoy gaming on my PS5 and Nintendo Switch. I also love photography and being outside amongst nature taking photographs of all of the wild animals that I come across. I have been writing poetry since I was 13 and have been published twice, this is how I get all of my thoughts and feelings out and onto paper. Blush

• I like listening to music. Do you have a favourite song and group? I'm a big fan of the older stuff but like a lot of modern songs as well. Taylor Swift is my favourite singer.

I like to write, this ties in with my work as well. I used to love chess as well, had this really old vintage board that my Granny got for my 18th birthday. I still have it but store it now because I worry it will break.

Your sewing sounds interesting. Do you do Christmas jumpers, like you see in some Christmas films? I would love to be able to do that but my hands are too shaky.

• I like to play on my Nintendo Switch; I like platform games mainly.

I listen to pop music, mainly people like Ed Sheeran and boybands like One Direction, Westlife and Take That. 

I watch a lot of telly, mainly British comedy and entertainment.