What are your hobbies and interests?

Mine are listening to music, writing, sewing and making jumpers, walking and watching fun movies. One of my biggest interests is in history, if my local museum was hiring I would love to work there.

Parents
  • My hobbies change ALL the time. I find something I really enjoy doing, will get really into it, spend lots of time researching it, getting involved in it to the point of obsession, spending money on it and then a short time period after will totally switch and not go back to it ever again. This has happened countless times, to the point where I don’t even know what my hobbies are! These are few examples of past hobbies….

cake making and decorating (went on a course, set up an instagram account to advertise them, sold lots, used to bake all the time) have not baked a cake in nearly three years.

nail painting/art (bought a whole professional gel nail kit, taught myself the skills, researched it forever, bought storage for it all, made a nail Instagram account) haven’t painted anyone’s nails in about seven years. 

photography (went to college to learn the skills, saved for ages to buy a DSLR, taught myself photoshop, set up a photography business and website) haven’t touched the camera in about ten years.

Bought an Xbox to play sims - played it religiously and built a whole community, don’t touch it now. Started drawing, don’t do it now. Did a crossstich, loved it, bought lots more, never done them. Started guitar lessons, bought a guitar, don’t ever play it. Got really into scrapbooking - haven’t done it for years. 

I do it sooo often. It drives me crazy!! I waste soo much money and time and energy and effort. I can’t stick to anything. I was talking about this tonight with a friend and she thinks this is a very ADHD trait; which I’ve never even considered. 

At the moment I have got into Lego but I know it will not last annoyingly! 

I do love music and always have done, so hoping that never changes! 

• My hobbies change ALL the time. I find something I really enjoy doing, will get really into it, spend lots of time researching it, getting involved in it to the point of obsession, spending money on it and then a short time period after will totally switch and not go back to it ever again. This has happened countless times, to the point where I don’t even know what my hobbies are! These are few examples of past hobbies….

cake making and decorating (went on a course, set up an instagram account to advertise them, sold lots, used to bake all the time) have not baked a cake in nearly three years.

nail painting/art (bought a whole professional gel nail kit, taught myself the skills, researched it forever, bought storage for it all, made a nail Instagram account) haven’t painted anyone’s nails in about seven years. 

photography (went to college to learn the skills, saved for ages to buy a DSLR, taught myself photoshop, set up a photography business and website) haven’t touched the camera in about ten years.

Bought an Xbox to play sims - played it religiously and built a whole community, don’t touch it now. Started drawing, don’t do it now. Did a crossstich, loved it, bought lots more, never done them. Started guitar lessons, bought a guitar, don’t ever play it. Got really into scrapbooking - haven’t done it for years. 

I do it sooo often. It drives me crazy!! I waste soo much money and time and energy and effort. I can’t stick to anything. I was talking about this tonight with a friend and she thinks this is a very ADHD trait; which I’ve never even considered. 

At the moment I have got into Lego but I know it will not last annoyingly! 

I do love music and always have done, so hoping that never changes! 

Children
No Data