What are your hobbies and interests?

Mine are listening to music, writing, sewing and making jumpers, walking and watching fun movies. One of my biggest interests is in history, if my local museum was hiring I would love to work there.

Parents
  • My hobbies are listening to music like Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Charlie Puth, Adele, Take That and older music like by Blondie, Fleetwood Mac, U2 and Kirsty MacColl. I love music.

I also like writing and reading. I love so many different books, I'm a big Jacqueline Wilson fan and I love all her books. I like to read physical books but also have books on my Kindle and also now have started buying Audiobooks too.

One of my special interests is science. I'm currently doing this at school and hoping to go into university after to further study science and hopefully then get a career science based. Reading and watching anything on science is one of my fave things to do!

• My hobbies are listening to music like Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Charlie Puth, Adele, Take That and older music like by Blondie, Fleetwood Mac, U2 and Kirsty MacColl. I love music.

I also like writing and reading. I love so many different books, I'm a big Jacqueline Wilson fan and I love all her books. I like to read physical books but also have books on my Kindle and also now have started buying Audiobooks too.

One of my special interests is science. I'm currently doing this at school and hoping to go into university after to further study science and hopefully then get a career science based. Reading and watching anything on science is one of my fave things to do!

Children