What are your hobbies and interests?

Mine are listening to music, writing, sewing and making jumpers, walking and watching fun movies. One of my biggest interests is in history, if my local museum was hiring I would love to work there.

Parents
  • mmm My hobbies Weary

well i stick with my hobbies but i get obsessed with a particular part and just do it all day (like looking online, buying things) and then i i will still buy that part a lot, but i will go on to be (obsessed) with a different part of my hobbies. Like i will just buy sanrio items, search them nearly all day while also multitasking like watching yt, netflix and looking at other things all at once. So i will do that for some time then i will stop (obsessing) over it but not stop spending on it! I will start to search and obsess another part of my hobby like collecting BJD's which if you don't know is ball jointed dolls.

So i collect a lot.. 

Bjd's 

Sanrio

vocaloid (fan of len. rin and kaito)

Anime figures or anything else anime related like tapestrys or smth

Nendoroids 

Plushies but lots of kinds like squishmallows or just another kind all together 

Mugs 

Wall art 

Now i wouldn't say reborn baby's are a part of my hobby cause i don't continue to buy them, i just own 2. They are just super cute at in your room. They are heavy too...

I tend to forget my hobbies when i talk about them XD but this seems like all of them but i always feel like i miss smth. Anyways this is defo most! XD

• mmm My hobbies Weary

well i stick with my hobbies but i get obsessed with a particular part and just do it all day (like looking online, buying things) and then i i will still buy that part a lot, but i will go on to be (obsessed) with a different part of my hobbies. Like i will just buy sanrio items, search them nearly all day while also multitasking like watching yt, netflix and looking at other things all at once. So i will do that for some time then i will stop (obsessing) over it but not stop spending on it! I will start to search and obsess another part of my hobby like collecting BJD's which if you don't know is ball jointed dolls.

So i collect a lot.. 

Bjd's 

Sanrio

vocaloid (fan of len. rin and kaito)

Anime figures or anything else anime related like tapestrys or smth

Nendoroids 

Plushies but lots of kinds like squishmallows or just another kind all together 

Mugs 

Wall art 

Now i wouldn't say reborn baby's are a part of my hobby cause i don't continue to buy them, i just own 2. They are just super cute at in your room. They are heavy too...

I tend to forget my hobbies when i talk about them XD but this seems like all of them but i always feel like i miss smth. Anyways this is defo most! XD

Children
No Data