What was your school like?

I didn't like school much espech secondary because it was a huge school and I was bullied a lot

Primary school was ok at first because I went to a really small school which was actually an old building

This was it

It's since been turned in to flats sadly :( 

My secondary school was monstrous lol XD I hated it from start to finish.

I enjoyed learning but I would have preferred doing it from home :) 

Sometimes I miss school but mostly its bad memories.

In the hall at my first school we did a Christmas show and sang silent night together my mum has it on video it's a strange video because I'm only small and don't really look like me now.

Parents
  • First school the WC were in an outside block. Also everything was on one level. Had to go to the middle school for school dinners/packed lunch. Now turned into soical housing.

Middle school had a library, WC in an outside block and water fountains. Now it's age restricted apartments, social housing and retirement apartments (service charge and no warden on site. Everyone knows the entry code);

Then my education went bit weird. I was bullied.

• First school the WC were in an outside block. Also everything was on one level. Had to go to the middle school for school dinners/packed lunch. Now turned into soical housing.

Middle school had a library, WC in an outside block and water fountains. Now it's age restricted apartments, social housing and retirement apartments (service charge and no warden on site. Everyone knows the entry code);

Then my education went bit weird. I was bullied.

Children
No Data