What was your school like?

I didn't like school much espech secondary because it was a huge school and I was bullied a lot

Primary school was ok at first because I went to a really small school which was actually an old building

This was it

It's since been turned in to flats sadly :( 

My secondary school was monstrous lol XD I hated it from start to finish.

I enjoyed learning but I would have preferred doing it from home :) 

Sometimes I miss school but mostly its bad memories.

In the hall at my first school we did a Christmas show and sang silent night together my mum has it on video it's a strange video because I'm only small and don't really look like me now.

Parents
  • We had a teacher similar when I was at infant or junior, or forget which. She’d make me stand with my face to the wall a lot and if I moved she’d hold the back of my head and push my nose into the wall

Unbelievable.

Torturing children really ...

It gets worse the further back you go.

My mum was frequently locked in a cupboard by a teacher.

• I wouldn't have minded so much being locked in a cupboard. It would have been preferable to the humiliation in class and being yelled at all the time.

During break and lunch times at secondary school I used to seek out cupboards to hide in, so that I didn't have to endure the overwhelming noise and bullying in the playground. I was usually found by a teacher and sent outside. None of them ever questioned why I was hiding there in the first place.

I would have happily spent my entire school days in a cupboard on my own, as long as I had access to plenty of books Nerd

• I wouldn't have minded so much being locked in a cupboard. It would have been preferable to the humiliation in class and being yelled at all the time.

During break and lunch times at secondary school I used to seek out cupboards to hide in, so that I didn't have to endure the overwhelming noise and bullying in the playground. I was usually found by a teacher and sent outside. None of them ever questioned why I was hiding there in the first place.

I would have happily spent my entire school days in a cupboard on my own, as long as I had access to plenty of books Nerd

Children