What was your school like?

I didn't like school much espech secondary because it was a huge school and I was bullied a lot

Primary school was ok at first because I went to a really small school which was actually an old building

This was it

It's since been turned in to flats sadly :( 

My secondary school was monstrous lol XD I hated it from start to finish.

I enjoyed learning but I would have preferred doing it from home :) 

Sometimes I miss school but mostly its bad memories.

In the hall at my first school we did a Christmas show and sang silent night together my mum has it on video it's a strange video because I'm only small and don't really look like me now.

Parents
  • That looks a nice school. Grinning Mine was much bigger than your school, Goosey, it was an incredibly modern building newly built when I was going there. The building itself was interesting as it was so new, advanced is the word I would say. But it was a school and I found it incredibly stressful being there.

I enjoyed learning, most of it but, P.E. and mathematics were my least favourite to do. It didn't help that I had horrible teachers for both of those but during P.E. I was picked on my the other kids and the teacher as well! I used to dread P.E., more than I dreaded maths. Back then I was a fairly round kid, an easy target to bully. Now I work out and I'm a lot fitter, I don't think anyone would even think of bullying me now.

Behind the school there was this cool tree that I used to sit under at break and lunch, it provided shelter from the sun and allowed me to listen to my iPod. That was my highlight of school really, the rest wasn't much fun.

• That looks a nice school. Grinning Mine was much bigger than your school, Goosey, it was an incredibly modern building newly built when I was going there. The building itself was interesting as it was so new, advanced is the word I would say. But it was a school and I found it incredibly stressful being there.

I enjoyed learning, most of it but, P.E. and mathematics were my least favourite to do. It didn't help that I had horrible teachers for both of those but during P.E. I was picked on my the other kids and the teacher as well! I used to dread P.E., more than I dreaded maths. Back then I was a fairly round kid, an easy target to bully. Now I work out and I'm a lot fitter, I don't think anyone would even think of bullying me now.

Behind the school there was this cool tree that I used to sit under at break and lunch, it provided shelter from the sun and allowed me to listen to my iPod. That was my highlight of school really, the rest wasn't much fun.

Children
No Data