Doctor Who!

Talk to me Doctor Who fans Grin 

Who is your favourite Doctor?

Who is your favourite companion?

What's your favourite story?

Parents
  • My favourite Doctor from the first run is Tom Baker, and my favourite from the current run is David Tennant. I'm actually a massive David Tennant fan in general- I've been to see him in a few plays as well as on TV.

My favourite companion... I'll have to do one from each run again and say Sarah Jane and Bill.

The story that sticks in my mind isn't actually a favourite- it's The Green Death. I saw it when I was little and those big maggots terrified me. I had nightmares about them for years!

• tennant is modern iconic in that i think hes really the one where dr who made a modern comeback so hes seen as the dr that modernised it and brought it into the current trend and the start of reviving it... then the rest after had hard shoes to follow, no matter how good they was they was always going to be in tennants shadow.

• tennant is modern iconic in that i think hes really the one where dr who made a modern comeback so hes seen as the dr that modernised it and brought it into the current trend and the start of reviving it... then the rest after had hard shoes to follow, no matter how good they was they was always going to be in tennants shadow.

Children
  • Yeah, I do think people can be quite hard on the actors that have played the Doctor since then. David Tennant is a brilliant actor just generally and this was the part he'd wanted to play since childhood, so I understand why he's a favourite for so many of us, but sometimes people haven't always given the other actors a chance. It seems particularly unfair to Peter Capaldi, who is Tennant's fellow Scot and another one who's been a fan since he was a little boy.