What's something cool you can do?

I can do a backflip and I can mimic most voices I hear. The mimicking is a special talent, according to my MH nurse. I used to have an almost photographic memory but recently I lost it, my memory is patchy now.

Parents
  • I can close my ears from the inside to deaden sound.

I can close my nose from the inside to eradicate smells.

I can have a nosebleed out of my eye (luckily only once!).

I have premonitions.

I am sometimes telepathic. 

I can remember the lyrics of many songs.

• I can remember the lyrics of many songs.

Yes, me too - since I was a small child. I can also make up rhymes about anything, spontaneously.

Should've been a rapper maybe! Joy

• I can also make up rhymes about anything, spontaneously.

I can rhyme quickly too.

Do you write poetry? 

• Sure - he did his own thing, my brother, rarely understood by anybody. Like the time he spent the entire evening of his birthday carving the bannisters into exciting new forms... on that occasion he was compelled to sand it all down when he was discovered, which led to a major meltdown...

On this occasion he wanted his own bonfire, it being Bonfire Night, so - of course, telling nobody of his plans because he was non-verbal - he went off into the garden and built one... but wait! What about a Guy to burn? Ah yes! Sister's toys! 

What? Matches won't set fire to them? But wait! There's paraffin in the shed! 

Yes! Much better! 

And that was the end of the dolphin, the soft toy rabbit, and a couple of miniature dolls. 

The latter I didn't care about, since I had zero interest in dolls, but I wasn't entirely happy about the soft toys. 

And that's the story! 

• But part of the prize was a soft toy dolphin, which I did like

Nice prize!

Until one day my brother set him in fire... 

That's another story though

Funny! Do you intend to tell that story?!

Reply Children
  • Sure - he did his own thing, my brother, rarely understood by anybody. Like the time he spent the entire evening of his birthday carving the bannisters into exciting new forms... on that occasion he was compelled to sand it all down when he was discovered, which led to a major meltdown...

On this occasion he wanted his own bonfire, it being Bonfire Night, so - of course, telling nobody of his plans because he was non-verbal - he went off into the garden and built one... but wait! What about a Guy to burn? Ah yes! Sister's toys! 

What? Matches won't set fire to them? But wait! There's paraffin in the shed! 

Yes! Much better! 

And that was the end of the dolphin, the soft toy rabbit, and a couple of miniature dolls. 

The latter I didn't care about, since I had zero interest in dolls, but I wasn't entirely happy about the soft toys. 

And that's the story!