What's your fav TV show that you always go back to?

Mine is Columbo!

It's way before my time but I watched it first with my parents when I was 14 and I've been hooked ever since. I love his character, I love the plots for the eps and I love the humour which I do understand for once..

Just one more thing!

It won 13 Emmys.

Parents
  • I don't really have a favourite TV show that I keep going back to. However, if they happen to be on TV and I'm not watching anything else, I enjoy watching old episodes of Morecambe and Wise, The Two Ronnies, The Fast Show, Harry Enfield & Chums, My Family, and Outnumbered.

There's more I could add to that list, but suffice to say that if I watch something more than once, it tends to fall into the category of comedy.

• Who is your favourite character in Outnumbered?

I really like Karen and Ben, they are very funny! I think they are both autistic/neurodivergent coded because of their way of thinking and the fact they interpret language so literally.

I really like Morecambe and Wise too!

• I'm not sure I had a favourite character, as there were things I liked about them all. I am inclined to agree with you about Karen and Ben possibly being autistic/neurodivergent. My amusement came not just from the things they would say, but from Pete and Sue (the parents) often struggling to work out how best to respond.

• I'm not sure I had a favourite character, as there were things I liked about them all. I am inclined to agree with you about Karen and Ben possibly being autistic/neurodivergent. My amusement came not just from the things they would say, but from Pete and Sue (the parents) often struggling to work out how best to respond.

Children
No Data