What's your fav TV show that you always go back to?

Mine is Columbo!

It's way before my time but I watched it first with my parents when I was 14 and I've been hooked ever since. I love his character, I love the plots for the eps and I love the humour which I do understand for once..

Just one more thing!

It won 13 Emmys.

Parents
  • I don't really have a favourite TV show that I keep going back to. However, if they happen to be on TV and I'm not watching anything else, I enjoy watching old episodes of Morecambe and Wise, The Two Ronnies, The Fast Show, Harry Enfield & Chums, My Family, and Outnumbered.

There's more I could add to that list, but suffice to say that if I watch something more than once, it tends to fall into the category of comedy.

• Oooh I forgot My Family! I own the box set, somewhere lol Laughing I thought the first couple of series were very funny but it isn't as good towards the end. It was best when Nick was in it I thought.

• I thought the character Nick was great too, and am in agreement that the series wasn't as good towards the end. The character Ben (Robert Lindsay) often reminded me of my dad, which was part of the appeal for me.

Reply Children
No Data