What's your fav TV show that you always go back to?

Mine is Columbo!

It's way before my time but I watched it first with my parents when I was 14 and I've been hooked ever since. I love his character, I love the plots for the eps and I love the humour which I do understand for once..

Just one more thing!

It won 13 Emmys.

Parents
  • Doctor Who. When I first watched it I fell in love man. It's funny, emotional, tragic, and serious, all at the same time. The show never fails to make me laugh or cry or stand in my chair and root for the Doctor. I was in tears when 10 regenerated and I laughed heartily at the 11th's failed attempts at acting human in "The Lodger". It's my favorite show. The classic series are in their own league. I love new Who and old. My favourite Doctor? I think probably the 12th Doctor Peter Capaldi who not only had incredible speeches which he delivered with incredible passion but also because he was like a classic Doctor and modern all in one. I thought he was FANTASTIC!

• Doctor Who. When I first watched it I fell in love man. It's funny, emotional, tragic, and serious, all at the same time. The show never fails to make me laugh or cry or stand in my chair and root for the Doctor. I was in tears when 10 regenerated and I laughed heartily at the 11th's failed attempts at acting human in "The Lodger". It's my favorite show. The classic series are in their own league. I love new Who and old. My favourite Doctor? I think probably the 12th Doctor Peter Capaldi who not only had incredible speeches which he delivered with incredible passion but also because he was like a classic Doctor and modern all in one. I thought he was FANTASTIC!

Children
No Data