What's your fav TV show that you always go back to?

Mine is Columbo!

It's way before my time but I watched it first with my parents when I was 14 and I've been hooked ever since. I love his character, I love the plots for the eps and I love the humour which I do understand for once..

Just one more thing!

It won 13 Emmys.

Parents
  • I only have two tv series that I became obsessed with and can watch time and time again. Normally when I watch something, even if I really enjoy it, I know I’ll not watch it again for a few years or if I ever do. My top two tv series are Doctor Who – I see a lot of us here love it! – and Midsomer Murders. Both I love. Both I have watched literally hundreds of times and will continue to do so until I drop! If I had to choose one I think I would say Doctor Who takes the number one spot. Doctor Who is such a fascinating and dreamy universe it entices me in and I can’t get enough of it. I wish I had a Tardis, I would never leave it!

Something else I watch on youtube that I haven’t stopped watching since he first started doing videos is Jazza. He’s an artist and the reason why I first got in to art. I’ve been watching his videos religiously for a long time, at first because I wanted to be good at art, and now just because I enjoy his videos and seeing the many different art projects he does.

• My neighbours obviously love Midsommer Murders too - I awake every Saturday morning to the sound if its theramin theme tune coming through my wall. A cosy watch. I saw some of the earliest ones back in the John Nettles era. :-)

• I used to use the theme song as my ringtone. I got a lot of looks when it rang in public, think people were jealous Laughing I liked the John Nettles era. Was the first I watched, not sure who I prefer though? Thinking

Reply Children
No Data