What's your fav TV show that you always go back to?

Mine is Columbo!

It's way before my time but I watched it first with my parents when I was 14 and I've been hooked ever since. I love his character, I love the plots for the eps and I love the humour which I do understand for once..

Just one more thing!

It won 13 Emmys.

Parents
  • It has to be Dynasty, starring Dame Joan Collins as Alexis - aside from the escapism of the 80’s and the fabulous lifestyles, despite her reputation, Alexis, despite her many enemies, was fully prepared to fight for her children’s happiness - the series of episodes involving the “consortium” showed Blake, Krystle and Alexis (despite initially not doing so) coming together to fight common enemies - many British actors starred in Dynasty aside from Dame Joan, such as Stephanie Becham, Emma Samms, Catherine Oxenberg, Michael Praed and many others 

• I was a Dallas lad myself.....less glitzy.

• I used to fancy Bobby from Dallas (such a hunk) and Lorenzo Lamas from Falcon Crest (another hunk) but I loved Dynasty for the fashions and the glamour - I loved Baywatch and David Charvet too (another hunk) as I was beginning to realise that I was gay at the time 

• I used to fancy Bobby from Dallas (such a hunk) and Lorenzo Lamas from Falcon Crest (another hunk) but I loved Dynasty for the fashions and the glamour - I loved Baywatch and David Charvet too (another hunk) as I was beginning to realise that I was gay at the time 

Children
  • I suppose you might expect an old hetro like me to start waxing lyrical about Victoria Principle or Charlene Tilton or Linda Gray.....but none were really my type - even at that "anything is fine" age that I was at !

Honestly, I think it was the whole "Ranch" environment that I liked.  Lots of horses and cows and big open spaces.....and no one killing north american indians (most of the telly back then in the 70's, that had a ranch environment, normally had killing indians as a common theme.)  It's weird.