What's your fav TV show that you always go back to?

Mine is Columbo!

It's way before my time but I watched it first with my parents when I was 14 and I've been hooked ever since. I love his character, I love the plots for the eps and I love the humour which I do understand for once..

Just one more thing!

It won 13 Emmys.

Parents
  • I have a few comfort ones that I always return to, all sitcoms. New Girl, The Office US, The Likley Lads and Only Fools and Horses are the main ones

• I often go back to watching Porridge, the acting is brilliant, it’s where David Jason ( Blanco) first met Ronnie Barker. A young John Sullivan was a scene shifter on the set and showed Ronnie the script for a sitcom he wanted to make. Jim Broadbent was an original choice for Del, he turned it down but obviously came back as Snide Slater.

• I heard that Jim Broadbent initially auditioned for Del Boy. I couldn't imagine anyone other than David Jason playing him though. 

I remember David Jason in Porridge, he was Blanco the old man whod been falsley accused of murdering his wife. He always used to carry round that Muffin the Mule he made 

• I heard that Jim Broadbent initially auditioned for Del Boy. I couldn't imagine anyone other than David Jason playing him though. 

I remember David Jason in Porridge, he was Blanco the old man whod been falsley accused of murdering his wife. He always used to carry round that Muffin the Mule he made 

Children