I used the most deadly thing known to man, woman and beast. . . .

The hoover! Joy

I always put off hoovering because they are so loud and irritating for me. Oversensitivity to sound is unpleasant in many ways but for me, the hoover is the worst sound in the world, followed closely by the sound of babies crying, (sorry babies, I know you can't help it!)Stuck out tongue closed eyes.

I dust and clean regularly but admittedly I don't hoover as much as I probably should. Today however I decided to be brave and go for it. It was a success. I wore my headphones, I fought back the tears and I put the hoover round. I'll do it again now next year.

Grin

One point for TS. Star2

Parents
  • Well done!

I can just about handle the noise of a hoover because I have control of the switch and know when it's coming. Having good enough executive function to actually get the hoover out in the first place is another matter entirely Joy

• Well done!

I can just about handle the noise of a hoover because I have control of the switch and know when it's coming. Having good enough executive function to actually get the hoover out in the first place is another matter entirely Joy

Children