Top 5 Best Women’s Football Club Teams Of All Time

Top 5 Best Women’s Football Club Teams Of All Time

1 Lyon 2016-20 (5 Women’s Champions Leagues, 5 French League Championships, 4 French Cups, 1 x runners-up)

2 Umeå IK 2002-04 (2 UEFA Women’s Cups, 1 x Runners-Up, 1 Swedish League Championship, 2 x runners-up, 2 Swedish Cups, 1 x runners-up)

3 Turbine Potsdam 2004-12 (2 UEFA Women’s Cups/women’s Champions Leagues, 2 x runners-up, 6 German League Championships, 3 German Cups, 2 x runners-up)

4 Wolfsburg 2013-14 (2 Women’s Champions Leagues, 2 German League Championships, 1 German Cup)

5 North Carolina Courage 2016-19 (3 USian League Championships, 1 runners-up, 3 NWSL  Shields)

Parents
  • It's cool to see some love for women's soccer clubs! Lyon has been strong lately, winning the Women's Champions League several times. I've noticed they're doing well, and I often read the stats on sportsscore, so I assume they might win it again. Umeå IK did great in the early 2000s, especially in the UEFA Women's Cup. Turbine Potsdam was solid in the German league and cups for almost ten years. Wolfsburg won the Women's Champions League twice, which was awesome. North Carolina Courage has been doing well in the NWSL, showing how women's soccer is growing in the US. Each team has significantly impacted the sport, helping it grow and become more popular.

• It's cool to see some love for women's soccer clubs! Lyon has been strong lately, winning the Women's Champions League several times. I've noticed they're doing well, and I often read the stats on sportsscore, so I assume they might win it again. Umeå IK did great in the early 2000s, especially in the UEFA Women's Cup. Turbine Potsdam was solid in the German league and cups for almost ten years. Wolfsburg won the Women's Champions League twice, which was awesome. North Carolina Courage has been doing well in the NWSL, showing how women's soccer is growing in the US. Each team has significantly impacted the sport, helping it grow and become more popular.

Children
No Data