I'm Feeling Proud!

Hi everyone. I’m L. I joined here a while ago but soon after I got really sick with Sepsis and it’s taken this long to recover.

I wanted to share this good news with everybody. I’m feeling proud of myself. I saw that this new Barbie film is out and playing at my local theatre so I did the unimaginable and went to the cinema! I was so anxious. And I did feel a little giddy a few times but I persevered and saw it through and it was a good experience! There were a lot of people but not as many as I thought there would be. Maybe it wasn’t a popular film? But I’m really glad I went and I feel so proud for going and seeing it through to the end. I had my earplugs, in case I needed to turn on some soothing music to calm myself and I also had my little comfort bear that I take with me whenever I go out.

Do you go to the cinema regularly? I’m not going to make a habit of this but I did enjoy the experience but personally feel a lot calmer and happier watching stuff on my computer and laptop at home.

Best wishes, L.

Parents
  • Good morning

I don't go to the cinema often as it's bit expensive. 

Usually try and record a movie on film 4. Local library has withdrawn DVD and CDs. 

A few years ago I had conjunctivitis and now being extra careful.

• Good morning

I don't go to the cinema often as it's bit expensive. 

Usually try and record a movie on film 4. Local library has withdrawn DVD and CDs. 

A few years ago I had conjunctivitis and now being extra careful.

Children