Autistic memes.

Has anyone actually ever heard of this meme I posted in the link? https://twitter.com/rinkouashelia/status/1661113108436500480 does anyone have any other autistic related memes  to share?

Parents
  • Prophetic!    Our beloved furies, and small furies, much prefer to be able to scuttle around as they choose - sometimes over the bed, sometimes under it - but always whilst knowing and understanding the rules.  Most cats and dogs that I have ever known, would diagnose their humans as either sick in the body, or sick in the head......if the image you post here were to ever manifest in their consciousness!!

• DEAR ALL - This is another of those funny WTAF moments with this place.  I can only see that Debbie and Isperg have "voted" on the post of mine that starts with the word "Prophetic".........and yet a +4 is showing?

Can other people see the same thing, or is it just me?

• DEAR ALL - This is another of those funny WTAF moments with this place.  I can only see that Debbie and Isperg have "voted" on the post of mine that starts with the word "Prophetic".........and yet a +4 is showing?

Can other people see the same thing, or is it just me?

Children