Autistic memes.

Has anyone actually ever heard of this meme I posted in the link? https://twitter.com/rinkouashelia/status/1661113108436500480 does anyone have any other autistic related memes  to share?

Parents
  • Prophetic!    Our beloved furies, and small furies, much prefer to be able to scuttle around as they choose - sometimes over the bed, sometimes under it - but always whilst knowing and understanding the rules.  Most cats and dogs that I have ever known, would diagnose their humans as either sick in the body, or sick in the head......if the image you post here were to ever manifest in their consciousness!!

• Prophetic!    Our beloved furies, and small furies, much prefer to be able to scuttle around as they choose - sometimes over the bed, sometimes under it - but always whilst knowing and understanding the rules.  Most cats and dogs that I have ever known, would diagnose their humans as either sick in the body, or sick in the head......if the image you post here were to ever manifest in their consciousness!!

Children